New blue for SS 2012 and AW 2012/2013

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet in this thread, but for 2013 there will be the "new" Bleu de Galice.
For those of us, who more or less often can't tell Bleu Electrique apart from Bleu Hydra and Cobalt, this will be just a new addition to the confusion :lol:
bring it on...

As per Bleu Hydra, it is nothing like Mykonos to me. Mykonos is a real deep turquoise, closer to the Bleu Azteque. Hydra is more blue (cold), like a real true intense blue, very similar to Bleu Electrique, but less "screaming", if I make any sense here.

Bleu Lin has got some gray undertones, which makes me personally prefer it much more over Ciel or Celeste, as these were too tender- boring- baby blues IMHO.

Last edited:
Bleu De Galice, to me, is a more intense Blue Thalassa. Definitely the same color family. It is lighter, brighter and it does have less teal, green undertones, than BT.
Hope this helps :smile:

hermes730 said:
Hi, any idea what will blue tempete looks like? Will it comes with Togo ? TIA dde0a

This is like the blue de prusse sometime ago and the swatch was in clemence. It is like a very stormy blue which I'm quite find of.