Chanel shopping splurge - multi-reveal!

Thanks to everyone for your positive reinforcement and lovely comments!
Love coming on to TPF and reading everyone else's Chanel reveals and intel, it definitely helps enable me when I start thinking about thinking my next purchase ;)

Last edited:
omg!!! love them all. The 12A red is amazing. Can i have the code for the credit card holder and how much euro is it?
thank you

Not sure what the code for the credit card holder is because the store removed the tag but the receipt says 80008080014 800 8001 1 if that helps.

It cost $295 Canadian dollars at Holt Renfrew (Canadian department store).

Last edited:
syh said:
Not sure whether the sunnies are part of 12A but Chanel have definitely started using the smooth case for their more recent sunglasses. Hope that helps! :smile:

All of the chain detailed glasses came out for 12P. I have prescription glasses in black silver chain too!

Nice nice nice! How much is the 12A red in Euros? Amazing!: )

The 12a red M/L cost 3100 euros. As I was a tourist, I qualified for the 12% VAT refund so I ended up paying just under $3400 which is $2000 cheaper than what the M/L currently costs in my country. Such a great price!

Last edited:
ddebartolo said:
OOOOH MY GOSH THIS IS GORGEOUS!!! Do the sunglasses come with silver chain detail do you know?

Go to Chanel.com and look at the full collection available. You will see all the chain variations :smile:
I love this eyewear collection too