Tech Which iPhone case do you have?

My case is so boring compared to all of yours.

yhst-3275490461959_2217_562589562.jpg

alyssa18o6 said:
Okay so sure enough the replacement Otterbox defender case I was sent in May is stretched out AGAIN! This one is actually worse then my previous case. Im super annoyed and am going to call tomorrow to complain again. I think my time with the defender case is over, I MUCH prefer the commuter case! I'm either going to order another commuter or switch to a candyshell case since i've been wanting to get one for months. I've been having a hard time locating them in my area so I guess i'll just order online!

I had to have my defender replaced 3xs cause it stretched. Im thinking of getting a candy shell or some other type of case....

Okay so sure enough the replacement Otterbox defender case I was sent in May is stretched out AGAIN! This one is actually worse then my previous case. Im super annoyed and am going to call tomorrow to complain again. I think my time with the defender case is over, I MUCH prefer the commuter case! I'm either going to order another commuter or switch to a candyshell case since i've been wanting to get one for months. I've been having a hard time locating them in my area so I guess i'll just order online!
Target has a few Candy Shells. Same price though as online. And obviously online you have lots of colors. My targets only have the pale yellow and a purple and a blue I think.

My case is so boring compared to all of yours.

yhst-3275490461959_2217_562589562.jpg
I like the Casemate Pops!

They are all made the same now, but didn't used to be. The ATT version was different from the Verizon version til the 4s came out. The buttons won't line up on the old version.

thought it would be fun to post my entire collection of iphone cases... I have more technically but they are up for sale.. LOL Heres what Im keeping tho.

Attachments

• 53b72a63.jpg
    53b72a63.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 499
  • otterboxes.jpg
    otterboxes.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,026
Just got the OtterBox Commuter case in purple and white. Wasn't sure if I would like the white trim but it's actually a nice case. Very happy with it. It is somewhat clunkier than the Speck case I had for my iPhone 4 but the OtterBox is very sturdy. Which what I want since my Speck case cracked in half and I am so NOT rough with my phone.

labelwhore04 said:
Does anyone have any tips on how to remove a hard 2 piece, snap on case? I can't get mine off, it's literally stuck on.

Or use a coin? Thy way you don't go tearing up any cards. Usually with those cases theres a small spot where you can insert a plastic card or coin to help you crack it open. Or if you have those kiosk at your mall that sell like a million phone cases you might ask if they have a small "tool" to get those cases off. Usually it's just a hard small piece of plastic (like a credit card).