Reveal a long time coming!

Mithril

Mar 28, 2010
Back in June I snagged a twofer great deal. I paid with Pay Pal mobile and somehow it used an address I lived at 10 years ago (no joke). I didn't notice because the mobile app didn't show me the address. I have used Pay Pal many times before with eBay no problem.

After a couple weeks with no bags, I checked the tracking # and called USPS & found out the address oops-they swore the bags had not been delivered and would have returned to sender by a month. After a month, she hadn't gotten them back and USPS said oh well they are gone. On a whim, I wrote a note to my old address & today the nice man emailed & said my box had been sitting under the stairs in my old building this whole time!

SO-who wants to see ??

Attachments

• image-651893791.jpg
    image-651893791.jpg
    617 KB · Views: 426
Teal and sand petale domes!! I am ecstatic! Happy dance happening now!

Attachments

• image-3703734956.jpg
    image-3703734956.jpg
    581.1 KB · Views: 419
  • image-1238968441.jpg
    image-1238968441.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 402
marina230 said:
......... S.....p....e...e....c...h....l....e..s...s
I need a speech therapist after seeing this reveal! You know how much I love Petales!!!
I am very happy for you girls. How you have triplets!!!!!

Thank you! I love this model: fits a lot, removable shoulder strap makes it easy to carry, top zip closure secure easy to use and of course fabulous!

It is time to update your album!!! I went back to look at your beautiful bags and actually saw 4 Petale domes!!!!!!!!

Me too. It's so great to see them in so many different colors - and I remember that you got the red one also. Does that make the total 7? So gorgeous!! Like Nascar's 'herd of stams'. :biggrin:

Me too. It's so great to see them in so many different colors - and I remember that you got the red one also. Does that make the total 7? So gorgeous!! Like Nascar's 'herd of stams'. :biggrin:
OMG! Now I don't feel so bad! I just looked at her albums!!!!!
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!