Bit of an unusual reveal, and my first Mulberry!

Mulberry at its best imho - looks lovely!! (Not sure about how to disguise the darker patches, other than making all the rest darker to match - but definitely use Collonil Waterstop spray to avoid any more rainspots)

Lovely bag! I'm a fan of the older styles (and leathers) too. Interested in the bag organiser aspect too as I had to deal with this when I got my longed-for Antony Large Messenger. I opted for two separate containers within the bag- one like a make-up bag for that sort of stuff and one more like a pencil case shape for other bits and pieces including pens (how many pre-loved bags do we see with ink stains inside?) Oh dear, I'm sounding terribly anal now!!!

Jayjan said:
Lovely bag! I'm a fan of the older styles (and leathers) too. Interested in the bag organiser aspect too as I had to deal with this when I got my longed-for Antony Large Messenger. I opted for two separate containers within the bag- one like a make-up bag for that sort of stuff and one more like a pencil case shape for other bits and pieces including pens (how many pre-loved bags do we see with ink stains inside?) Oh dear, I'm sounding terribly anal now!!!

God I took her out for the first time today to give her some fresh air. I couldn't believe how worried I got when the train carriage got busy! And I've started to notice mulberry's all over the place. A black bays on my train to work and a croc patterned brown bays on my train home!
I haven't got the organiser yet but I'm pretty sure what I'll go for. Today I did what you do and just used some of my ted baker makeup bags. I prefer pockets though, so I'll be getting the organiser soon!

God I took her out for the first time today to give her some fresh air. I couldn't believe how worried I got when the train carriage got busy! And I've started to notice mulberry's all over the place. A black bays on my train to work and a croc patterned brown bays on my train home!
I haven't got the organiser yet but I'm pretty sure what I'll go for. Today I did what you do and just used some of my ted baker makeup bags. I prefer pockets though, so I'll be getting the organiser soon!

LOL once you have a bag that you love you will see them ALL OVER THE PLACE :graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

I think it's called the "Mulberry Radar" (hehe!)......one's obsession means that one's vision is automatically set to seeking them out!!!..:graucho:.

So true!
And once I've glimpsed one I like the look of I'm trying to get a better look to check out the leather type, grain etc. I could turn into a Mulberry stalker!:P