Coach Factory Online Sale Again!

I have tried several times and no invite. I even tried through a friend who had the link to share and no go. I am not sure why. I am an avid full Coach store buyer?? Anyone know?

It took me about a month, an invite from a friend at a few different emails, and also signing up with several different emails. When I did get an invite, I got it at three of the emails.

I was trying to checkout for my shopping however there was a problem that it said

"Creditcard was declined for undetermined reason" May I know the problem?

Does this temporary or permanent that I won't be able to puchases for future ?

I was trying to checkout for my shopping however there was a problem that it said

You could try calling them to place an order if the online system isn't accepting your card. I sometimes have problems at checkout as well.

I have been buying coach factory almost a year and suddenly got this problem. does anyone ever has same problem? I would like to know if it's permanent or just temporary suspend of buying from coach factory

You could try calling them to place an order if the online system isn't accepting your card. I sometimes have problems at checkout as well.

I have been buying coach factory almost a year and suddenly got this problem. does anyone ever has same problem? I would like to know if it's permanent or just temporary suspend of buying from coach factory
I haven't been able to buy online for at least the past 6 sales. No matter what card I use it's declined. So frustrating.