where do i send my Gucci bag for repairs?

smadden67

Aug 19, 2010
Hi all, was hoping someone could tell me exactly where I send bags for repair? I have a Gucci Loves NY bag I need to see if they can remove a stain and repair a handle where the black glue that runs along the seem has come off. I need to have it repaired to sell it! Thanks!

Will Gucci repair even if u did not buy from them

Yes, so long as

1. It is Gucci

2. It is deemed repairable by Gucci

3. You are able to pay (they will give you an estimate)

4. It has not been modified, customised or repaired by any other In the past

5. For belts - people need to supply the old strap for a replacement and not just have the buckle.

6. You want it repaired it to its original form

Thank you @papertiger ad where do I send it. Should I contact someone at Gucci store. I'm all new to this. I lost a hardware and from what I read. It's pretty common. Gucci horse it hobo.

Thank you @papertiger ad where do I send it. Should I contact someone at Gucci store. I'm all new to this. I lost a hardware and from what I read. It's pretty common. Gucci horse it hobo.

I don't know where you are but here is the sticky which includes US info:

http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci-reference-library/gucci-repair-faqs-671671.html

I am sure Gucci can find some spare hardware for it because as you say it was a very popular style and ran for a long time.

You can take it in to any Gucci store but (not just a shop selling Gucci) if that is a long way away just call them and they can certainly give you the Gucci Customer Service address and tell you how to send it/procedure in your country, just give them a ring. Don't say anything about not buying it from that store, just say something like

"I have a bag from you (meaning Gucci) from a few years ago and I now it needs repairing, how can I get it to Customer Customers?"

or even more simply

"Could you give me the phone number for Gucci Customer Services please" And then call Gucci CS and speak with them directly. It depends where you are and which country.

In the UK Gucci Customer Services is in Stafford St, off Bond St.

atlcutie43 said:
Hello, can anyone tell me where can I go to have my gucci shoes heels and soles repaired in atlanta GA.

Thanks

Careful with repairing soles... Not sure of others experience but I had a pair of loafer hard bottom soles replaced in 2006 at the Sommerset Collection Gucci store in Michigan for aprox. $100 and the replacement soles no longer had the Gucci stamp or logo. Just plain smooth bottom. I was disappointed. They said I had to request logo, of which I was unaware

Careful with repairing soles... Not sure of others experience but I had a pair of loafer hard bottom soles replaced in 2006 at the Sommerset Collection Gucci store in Michigan for aprox. $100 and the replacement soles no longer had the Gucci stamp or logo. Just plain smooth bottom. I was disappointed. They said I had to request logo, of which I was unaware

My BF and I have had the same. My BFs had a very specific sole but I would rather be able to wear them than have them sit in my wardrobe broken and have a logo where no one can see it - and they always do a good job. But yer I know what you mean.