Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher

Mila Kunis wears her hair in a ponytail while out and about on Friday (July 27) in Van Nuys, Calif.

The 28-year-old actress kept it cute and comfy as she made her way to the car after exiting a local gym.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Mila Kunis

The night before, Mila hit up Duplex Restaurant with her boyfriend Ashton Kutcher.

Earlier in the week, the twosome took in a screening of the blockbuster flick The Dark Knight Rises.

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 1,248
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 1,203
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 1,232
I feel like Mila has always had some infatuation with Ashton during that 70's Show. Maybe now this is like her chance to be with him now that he's broken up with Demi. I'm hoping that this isn't serious, because I would hate to see Ashton do what he did with Demi.

I feel like Mila has always had some infatuation with Ashton during that 70's Show. Maybe now this is like her chance to be with him now that he's broken up with Demi. I'm hoping that this isn't serious, because I would hate to see Ashton do what he did with Demi.

Maybe he won't. Some people act like jerks with certain people, but pull it together for someone they really want to be with and it just works. Who knows...

Maybe he won't. Some people act like jerks with certain people, but pull it together for someone they really want to be with and it just works. Who knows...

Very true... and they have known each other for forever...

I still think she can do so much better - she is adorable and seems to have a fun personality.

He just comes across as a total man wh*re jerk IMO.