How/where do you report website/shops/sellers of fakes/counterfeits?

I wonder why the other link doesn't work. Hope this works:

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

I read your blog posting regarding your dealings and I must tell you that I am so sorry for all that you have been through. I believe that it is the same person (the name sounds so familiar to me) that sold me a POS off of eBay a while back ( this was before I knew about this incredibly great site with people who care and volunteer their time to authenticate for us) or else I would have had it authenticated and it would have saved me a lot of headaches. At the time, I was dumb enough to pay via Western Union (SHOULD HAVE BEEN RED FLAG NUMBER ONE FOR ME) and now that I have learned more, I see all of the problems with the fake Hermes I was sold and paid a boat load of money for. I had no recourse as I paid by Western Union. And they are getting way to smart. I actually found a LV Receipt maker for sale. OMG, they will do anything. They will use stock photos and send you a purse not even in the photos, or they will send you an original receipt but a fake handbag. It keeps getting worse and worse and the criminals just keep trying to make fakes look like originals.

I really feel you should call eBay and/or Paypal and discuss this with them and tell them your experience and show them the proof you have. I am hopeful you got this guy off of eBay and the Internet for good.

Thought this would be a great sticky also. Let's make a list of all the websites selling fake designer merchandise. We can report these websites regularly. It's apparent that this issue is out of control and we want something done.
I agree, they should shut those sites down, but how do you do that when there seem to be so many on the internet?

Hi Everyone! I just was referred to this site. I'm so happy to find it, and especially this thread. I have been wondering if there was a place to report the shops/people selling the replica bags. thank you so much for posting this information. :smile:

Collie5 - Hi and welcome, I think you'll find info in this thread and also auction related in the ebay forum here: http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/

Thank you! There is a boutique in Fresno that advertises all the time on Craigslist. She sells all sorts of "designer" fakes. She says she's okay to sell them because she doesn't sell them as authentic and "as long as it's a "brand such as LV or MK it's legal". Yeah, right...

Angie,

This was my original post: I read your blog posting regarding your dealings and I must tell you that I am so sorry for all that you have been through. I believe that it is the same person (the name sounds so familiar to me) that sold me a POS off of eBay a while back ( this was before I knew about this incredibly great site with people who care and volunteer their time to authenticate for us) or else I would have had it authenticated and it would have saved me a lot of headaches. At the time, I was dumb enough to pay via Western Union (SHOULD HAVE BEEN RED FLAG NUMBER ONE FOR ME) and now that I have learned more, I see all of the problems with the fake Hermes I was sold and paid a boat load of money for. I had no recourse as I paid by Western Union. And they are getting way to smart. I actually found a LV Receipt maker for sale. OMG, they will do anything. They will use stock photos and send you a purse not even in the photos, or they will send you an original receipt but a fake handbag. It keeps getting worse and worse and the criminals just keep trying to make fakes look like originals.

I really feel you should call eBay and/or Paypal and discuss this with them and tell them your experience and show them the proof you have. I am hopeful you got this guy off of eBay and the Internet for good.

You were kind to give me the link to the Internet Crime Bureau?? to report fake web sites. I have found another one I would like to report and wonder if you have success with reporting them or is it not worth it. Thanks for your help. And I did get the buyer removed from eBay.

Hi There,

Thanks for your response. You're saying you got a fake pair from this seller?
The pair I received were authentic, but the scales in certain areas were not as described. Also, PayPal denied my refund--she won. If you are certain that you had a big problem with this particular seller and you have evidence, I would suggest we work together to get my full refund back as well as yours, and/or get her banned for good from selling anything on the internet.

Angie,

This was my original post: I read your blog posting regarding your dealings and I must tell you that I am so sorry for all that you have been through. I believe that it is the same person (the name sounds so familiar to me) that sold me a POS off of eBay a while back ( this was before I knew about this incredibly great site with people who care and volunteer their time to authenticate for us) or else I would have had it authenticated and it would have saved me a lot of headaches. At the time, I was dumb enough to pay via Western Union (SHOULD HAVE BEEN RED FLAG NUMBER ONE FOR ME) and now that I have learned more, I see all of the problems with the fake Hermes I was sold and paid a boat load of money for. I had no recourse as I paid by Western Union. And they are getting way to smart. I actually found a LV Receipt maker for sale. OMG, they will do anything. They will use stock photos and send you a purse not even in the photos, or they will send you an original receipt but a fake handbag. It keeps getting worse and worse and the criminals just keep trying to make fakes look like originals.

You were kind to give me the link to the Internet Crime Bureau?? to report fake web sites. I have found another one I would like to report and wonder if you have success with reporting them or is it not worth it. Thanks for your help. And I did get the buyer removed from eBay.

Last edited:

Angie,

Hi there,

You are talking about someone else. My seller does not or has not sold anything like that before, and does not sell fakes.