Alexander Wang *~*Purple Haze Rockie Reveal*~* A Webster Miami Exclusive!

I love it! I think it's the perfect shade of purple!
It is very close to my balenciaga dark violet, and believe it or not, grape purple is very neutral. You will get a lot of use and compliments!;)

Hooray! You received that so fast... I have to say I love this to the millionth degree. The color is so vibrant and beautiful. Makes me wish I was a purple person. You lucked out in the pebble dept. :tup: It's so hypnotizing. :cray: Thank you so much for all the awesome pics. Loved seeing your pup in some of them. :P Congratulations!!!

I'm sure they still have them, but I wouldn't wait too long... Good Luck and thanks!
It's so pretty! I absolutely love the color. I will definitely check it out in store, hope they still have them in stock.
Congrats! :smile:

It's a gorgeous color, especially if you are a big purple lover!!
Beautiful! I'm still considering this bag myself.

Thanks betty.lee! :smile: It is a bit of a chameleon, but bottom line, it's definitely a true purple! I'm 99.9% sure it's a keeper! Just too darn cute to part with! :P
omg! she is stunning!!! stunning!! i love how in the sunlight it looks a bit fuschia!

definitely definitely keep her! the pebbling is wonderful too!

Thanks cinn! Rockie is a huge hit and definitely a must have for any AW lover IMO! I know you will love and rock this style!! Can't wait to see which you decide on!! ;)
I love it scoobies!!! The color is awesome and totally pops.. it's simply gorgeous! I am sitting around waiting for the black and silver version of this bag.. though the suede/nubuck versions in black and mustard are catching my eye. And now of course with these real life pictures of the purple.. I'm just all sorts of confused of what to get now!

Thank you! :smile: I can't wait to take Rockie for a spin!!
OMG, that is TOO cute! Love the color - you are going to have so much fun with it!

Thank you! :smile:
Very cute! Congrats. :smile:

:smile: I love bright pop colors, so I am content rocking them with just about anything!! I'm sure it will prove to be a great staple and I don't own a truly purple bag, so I guess that's a good justification for keeping this one! This bag is just so cute, I don't know how anyone couldn't love it!!
I love it! I think it's the perfect shade of purple!
It is very close to my balenciaga dark violet, and believe it or not, grape purple is very neutral. You will get a lot of use and compliments!;)

Thank you Tara! You could totally rock this bag too! :cool: It's really a pretty versatile purple IMO, actually reminds me quite a bit of RM's PH! I am very happy with the pebbles, and of course that can be such a hit or miss...my Luggage's pebbles actually look kinda sad next to PH. I knew it would arrive quickly too as I'm only about three hours away from the store, so that was a bonus! Glad you enjoyed seeing Bailey! I usually try to avoid having my dogs in my pics, but I was too excited to get these snapped that I didn't really care!
Hooray! You received that so fast... I have to say I love this to the millionth degree. The color is so vibrant and beautiful. Makes me wish I was a purple person. You lucked out in the pebble dept. :tup: It's so hypnotizing. :cray: Thank you so much for all the awesome pics. Loved seeing your pup in some of them. :P Congratulations!!!

Thanks Susan! I will try and get some mod pics posted some time tomorrow! I won't look half as cute as cee and her Cayenne though! :P
This is killer!! Congrats on this pebbly purple pretty! Cant wait to see mod shots :biggrin:

2961449a.jpg

f304f77d.jpg

09313233.jpg

44888370.jpg

329b9588.jpg

c6740293.jpg

2c8b248f.jpg

40736869.jpg
Ok...so I need advice about this bag. I am seriously considering returning the michele jetway white ceramic watch I just bought in exchange for this rockie in purple, any thoughts or advice? HELP ME!!! haha

Ok...so I need advice about this bag. I am seriously considering returning the michele jetway white ceramic watch I just bought in exchange for this rockie in purple, any thoughts or advice? HELP ME!!! haha

Well...if it's any help, I have a Michelle Silver Deco Watch and honestly rarely wear it b/c I find it soooo heavy! I end up resorting to my white plastic Fossil watch which of course cost a fraction of the price and is so lightweight and worry-free. So with that said, I'd go for the Rockie and get a cheaper substitute in the watch dept and be able to have the best of both!! :biggrin: Being that this is a Lt Ed bag I am sure it will become HTF in the future too, so I'd grab it now while you can!! HTH!

Well...if it's any help, I have a Michelle Silver Deco Watch and honestly rarely wear it b/c I find it soooo heavy! I end up resorting to my white plastic Fossil watch which of course cost a fraction of the price and is so lightweight and worry-free. So with that said, I'd go for the Rockie and get a cheaper substitute in the watch dept and be able to have the best of both!! :biggrin: Being that this is a Lt Ed bag I am sure it will become HTF in the future too, so I'd grab it now while you can!! HTH!
Good point, I know I can find cheaper ceramic watches...I just may have to add this rockie to my collection. Thanks for the help!!