AUTHENTICATE this COACH

Status
Not open for further replies.
lynntx123 copied the text (exactly) of one of the auctions that my boyfriend listed as well. It was a completed listing (that had just ended), but I saw it after he re-listed it again.

Thanks, Mang0!

I think we can definitely recommend that members NOT buy from seller lynntx123

Item: New Coach NYC Yellow Taxi Cab Key Chain Ring Fob charm Purse bling! CUTE!
Listing number: 120960762695
Seller: designeraccessories365
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Coach-N...pt=US_Women_s_Accessories&hash=item1c29d2c347
thanks

Do NOT buy any of these chopped, mangled keychains or "jewelry" from seller designeraccessories365

That's a "chop shop" keyring like almost every other one that seller has ever listed, and it CAN'T be listed and sold as a "Coach key chain" - it's a ripoff and a cheap remake from a disassembled 5-charm keychain. The entire keychain was at the oulets for less than what the seller is asking for one small charm and a clip.

Coach NEVER uses a single thin small charm as a separate purse charm. Here's the complete keychain:

Attachments

• 92794_travels multi mix-svmc_a0.jpg
    92794_travels multi mix-svmc_a0.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Item: Small Hamptons Weekend tote?
Listing number: none
Seller: Goodwill
Link:none
Comments: Found this at goodwill and would like to have it authenticated before I sell it. Thanks a bunch!

Attachments

• DSC01686.JPG
    DSC01686.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 155
  • DSC01688.JPG
    DSC01688.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC01689.JPG
    DSC01689.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC01694.JPG
    DSC01694.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 150
That's a "chop shop" keyring like almost every other one that seller has ever listed, and it CAN'T be listed and sold as a "Coach key chain" - it's a ripoff and a cheap remake from a disassembled 5-charm keychain.

Coach NEVER uses a single thin small charm as a separate purse charm.
Thank you so much! I thought there was something off about it. Can it be reported? Would it still be copyright infringement?

I couldn't really find a place to post something like this...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/100505092/b-coach-design-vinyl-black-logo-on-light

Selling of these items is illegal, right? Isn't anything promoting an illegal activity considered illegal as well?

It doesn't necessarily promote illegal activity but it's definitely fake and a violation of Coach's copyright & trademarks. They don't make lengths of fabric of ANY kind for sale, especially not cheap tacky vinyl.

I love how all the pictures are pretty clear.. and then the creed is very blurry. I wonder why they even bothered to put that picture on there. :giggles:
I'm seeing this more and more now that pictures are free. It seems like some people take a batch of pictures and then upload them without looking at them first or narrowing it down to the best ones.

It looks like a case of picture theft. Seller jas_nic has watermarked their photos but seller lynntx123 is using at least one the same photos and has cropped the probably-stolen photo to remove the watermark.

Right now I wouldn't buy from EITHER of them until I found out who the actual owners of the photos are (eta - SEE BELOW). I'll be contacting the seller that uses the watermarked photos.

ETA - seller lynntx123 seems to have a habit of "borrowing" photos and auction texts. That's the one to avoid.

Thank you very much. I wondered why they shared the first photo too. Anyway, lynntx123 did not send creed and ended the listing. I found out that a small quantity of those bags are still available at 2 outlets so I will purchase from directly from them for much less $.

Status
Not open for further replies.