Kooba Nina and Meredith?

ltucci

New Chanel Addict!
O.G.
Feb 25, 2006
Hello,
Has anyone seen the Nina or the Meredith IRL?
Looks great on the Kooba site, just wondering of the size difference and when will it be available!
TIA

I haven't seen them IRL but the Meredith is a Large bag according to the site and the Nina rather small. I do have a Nina on order in slate. I decided against the Meredith because if it's size and that large front flap. Thought it would make getting in and out of it difficult.

I haven't seen them IRL but the Meredith is a Large bag according to the site and the Nina rather small. I do have a Nina on order in slate. I decided against the Meredith because if it's size and that large front flap. Thought it would make getting in and out of it difficult.
I love the slate color!
Did you order off the Kooba site?

On NM, it says the Nina is 7 1/2"H x 12 1/2"W x 2 1/2"D., and the Meredith is 10"H x 16"W x 5"D.. But sometimes I don't trust NM's information as they are usually not 100% accurate.

Lexie, how many Koobas do you own?

do you think is just a matter of time before koobas double their price?

I have 14 so far...

If they double their price I won't buy them. I gotta be reasonable. 1200 is not reasonable no matter how big your popularity is. The quality would be the same and all you would pay for is the name. I know many disagree but I don't think any purse is worth 1200 dollars.