Balenciaga Dreams

FreeJ

Feb 25, 2012
I woke up this morning and realized I dreamt that I went to buy the Gris Tarmac city that I want, but somehow I ended up with Lagon. I carried it all day in my dream and the color kept changing and it was gorgeous! I thought I was going to exchange it but decided to keep it and just buy the Gris Tarmac too. (love my dream rational!)
This had me wondering...
Any other TPF's have these Balenciaga dreams?

I woke up this morning and realized I dreamt that I went to buy the Gris Tarmac city that I want, but somehow I ended up with Lagon. I carried it all day in my dream and the color kept changing and it was gorgeous! I thought I was going to exchange it but decided to keep it and just buy the Gris Tarmac too. (love my dream rational!)
This had me wondering...
Any other TPF's have these Balenciaga dreams?
Oh yes! I have had Balenciaga dreams as well. I remember last summer I saw Coquelicot in our Boutique when I went to get a Black Brogues. I bought the black one and the same night I saw in my dream that I was trying on the Coq. I kept the picture in my mind and eventually after five days of torture I bought the Coq City which you can see in my Avatar. I love it.

cat1967 said:
Oh yes! I have had Balenciaga dreams as well. I remember last summer I saw Coquelicot in our Boutique when I went to get a Black Brogues. I bought the black one and the same night I saw in my dream that I was trying on the Coq. I kept the picture in my mind and eventually after five days of torture I bought the Coq City which you can see in my Avatar. I love it.

How can our dreams be wrong?! We must have the bags we dream of!:biggrin: