Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

If you wear the Togo side often, it does cause very fine "wrinkles" on the Box side, because the leather grain becomes "compressed". Wearing the Box side often stretches out the leather fibers, making the lines seem less obvious.

Having stretch/flex lines on Box leather is normal - if you curl your belt strap in two different ways (Box inside a loop, and then outside) you should see how the grain "reacts" and the lines seem to appear or disappear.

You should only be worried if the dye is peeling and exposing the leather fibers below it.

Thanks for the reply :smile:

I thought I was using the sides equally, lately I have been using the Box side outermost rather than the Togo side. It's not peeling or exposed at present so that's something to be thankful for. I will see how things go, thank you.

The strap, the buckle, 1 box (the buckle in the center and the strap is going around the outside of the same box) and the buckle is inside a pouch.... Like so. And Cites, if the strap is exotic. Period.

H boutique doesn't sell buckles without the purchase of a strap at the same time. You can purchase a strap without a buckle from a boutique. Have never seen an orange card with ANY H purchase EVER. HTH!

Attachments

• IMG_2503 (900x823).jpg
    IMG_2503 (900x823).jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 2,093
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello I have a question: is a 32MM Hermes Belt bigger than a 42MM belt? Also what is the exact width measurements of a 42MM belt people are telling different width measurements.

Thanks in advance

Hello I have a question: is a 32MM Hermes Belt bigger than a 42MM belt? Also what is the exact width measurements of a 42MM belt people are telling different width measurements.

Thanks in advance

Is 42 a bigger number than 32? :giggles: 32mm belt is 32mm wide. A 42mm is 42mm wide... :hugs:

Now just figure out how big your waist is... and u will know what length to get....

If you are not used to using mm... use an online measurement converter...

man! so i found the 32MM palladium/silver buckle last week with orange togo/black box belt last week, purchased it, i got it today, but the belt is too short on me!

i'm 6'3 and wear a 32 waist, i called a local store before ordering and the SA recommended a 90. :sad:

and now they are out of stock and sold out!

looks like i'm going to have to wait another few months again and buy a 95. do you think 95 will be a good fit or should i get 100?

man! so i found the 32MM palladium/silver buckle last week with orange togo/black box belt last week, purchased it, i got it today, but the belt is too short on me!

i'm 6'3 and wear a 32 waist, i called a local store before ordering and the SA recommended a 90. :sad:

and now they are out of stock and sold out!

looks like i'm going to have to wait another few months again and buy a 95. do you think 95 will be a good fit or should i get 100?

Awww... that's terrible. u got it on H.Com? if so, u can get a refund. They have had many belts listed lately.... keep checking.
Your size depends on where you wear your pants. 95 would be good for dress pants... 100 for casual looks worn lower on the hip. Keep in mind, you can put extra holes in the 100... but obviously can't do anything with a belt that's too short :hugs:

Awww... that's terrible. u got it on H.Com? if so, u can get a refund. They have had many belts listed lately.... keep checking.
Your size depends on where you wear your pants. 95 would be good for dress pants... 100 for casual looks worn lower on the hip. Keep in mind, you can put extra holes in the 100... but obviously can't do anything with a belt that's too short :hugs:

yea it was from h.com, already sent it for a refund.

i want to use it for both dress and casual, so you're right, 100 might be a better fit.

will keep checking. :biggrin:

they have added some belts on hermes.com, they also have the constance as well along with different colors for the belt...but limited on sizes.

need to click on belts, belts again, then you will see belt clicks pop up.

no 100 size with plated silver/palladium buckle though :sad:

they have added some belts on hermes.com, they also have the constance as well along with different colors for the belt...but limited on sizes.

need to click on belts, belts again, then you will see belt clicks pop up.

no 100 size with plated silver/palladium buckle though :sad:

I thought of you today when I saw all the belt kits. Nothing in your size? :huh: