Reveal: 12A Timeless Tote (Grand Shopping)

artax said:
Congrats! :yahoo:Looks great on u! :tup:

bagshopr said:
I saw this bag yesterday at Saks, in dark grey, and I loved it. My SA said it is coming in a slightly larger size in a couple of weeks, so I put myself on the list. I'm excited to get it!
My SA also said it is coming in a Plum color, at the end of August.

Samantha S said:
It's a beautiful bag, it's classy and it looks great on you. Love it.

*Sai* said:
WOW I :heart: this... nice!

Thank you for the lovely comments. I'm still getting used to the silver hw. This is my first bag with shw. I decided to keep it because if I'm going to have at least one shw bag, it has got to be Chanel :smile: .

Allee said:
I love the gray and it goes with everything from hot pink to navy. It's def different and depends on what you're more comfortable with. The red is amazing...I don't like red but I love this 12a red!! Go try it on, or purchase it at Saks and take it home to decide. You'll get a better idea if you love it once you try it on with a few different outfits. Good luck.

I actually thought of getting the red. Now I'm excited about the plum. :smile:

I saw this bag yesterday at Saks, in dark grey, and I loved it. My SA said it is coming in a slightly larger size in a couple of weeks, so I put myself on the list. I'm excited to get it!
My SA also said it is coming in a Plum color, at the end of August.
Did your SA by chance tell you the price the bigger size will be? Just trying to decide whether to get this size or hold out for the bigger one, if it's not too much more.
I'm so into this bag!!

More mod pics:

1343321941.jpg

1343321917.jpg

Congrats on your first Chanel! Woo!

Did your SA by chance tell you the price the bigger size will be? Just trying to decide whether to get this size or hold out for the bigger one, if it's not too much more.
I'm so into this bag!!
She did mention the price but I forgot. It seems that it was $200 more than the smaller version, but please don't quote me on that. I did tell her that I wanted a bag under 3K.

Ljlj said:
Thanks everyone. :hugs: I'm not sure if I should be feeling bad or glad that I'm enabling a few people, lol. It really is a great bag. :yes:

Nah...enabling is good :smile: I'm going to take my grey one out of box and do a few mod pics. I can't use it :/ the hubby doesn't know about it yet :smile:

Ljlj said:
Hi all. Last week I was at Nordstrom and saw this beauty. I wasn't able to resist and brought it home that day. The price is great USD 2,500. It is black caviar with silver hardware. This bag is my first Chanel. :happydance:

It's a good size. Essentially it's a tote but the closure makes it a little dressier which makes it transition well from day to night.

Have you worn it out yet? How do you feel about the open/close, magnetic close? Do you think over time we could bend the top? I took my grey one out today to take more pics that's when I noticed I had to put a lil pressure to open it.