how to wear your chanel jacket...

Wearing a Chanel jacket with a vintage Chanel bag:

190612-2.jpg

190612-3.jpg

Here is a photo of my Chanel jacket. Wish I had a modeling shot. I have only worn it once with black leather shorts, slouchy white t. It then became too hot! Cannot wait for fall and the opportunity to wear again!

Attachments

• image-231965802.jpg
    image-231965802.jpg
    673.4 KB · Views: 2,522
Here is a photo of my Chanel jacket. Wish I had a modeling shot. I have only worn it once with black leather shorts, slouchy white t. It then became too hot! Cannot wait for fall and the opportunity to wear again!

that looks like a lovely 80's piece. Either early Lagerfield (cc buttons) or late pre-Karl. The quality was amazing in those pieces. I also like the sound of the way you are giving it a fresh twist with shorts and a white t. Do get some photos done - sounds fab.:graucho:

Last edited:
what do you think of this 'CHANEL' JACKET/SUIT? I SAW IT A TOPSHOP - I thought it looked great - nice sexy cut, convincing tweed and plenty of loose change from the 5K that a CHANEL original would cost these days...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 2,122
ladysarah said:
what do you think of this 'CHANEL' JACKET/SUIT? I SAW IT A TOPSHOP - I thought it looked great - nice sexy cut, convincing tweed and plenty of loose change from the 5K that a CHANEL original would cost these days...

I'm not crazy about it. Looks a bit boxy and seems that the material is a bit stiff IMHO. I think you can find others

I LOVE 'chanel' from top shop actually! and here is Fiona Bruce with the real thing. I am not at all into 'celebrities' but I rather like Fiona's style...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    180.9 KB · Views: 1,922
  • Fiona Bruce.jpg
    Fiona Bruce.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2,213

i dont really like it, the fabric looks a bit cheap. looks like a 90's outfit you could find for a couple of dollars in a charity shop..getting a bit of a Clueless vibe