Authenticate This LONGCHAMP! -- Please refer to 1st post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's Real! :smile:

Thanks. I compared the picture from Kijiji beside a picture from the Longchamp website and the only thing that sketches me out about the bag is the lining part near the handles. I think its the pouch on the inside but I don't know how to describe it so here's a pic:

9uysux.jpg

Thanks. I compared the picture from Kijiji beside a picture from the Longchamp website and the only thing that sketches me out about the bag is the lining part near the handles. I think its the pouch on the inside but I don't know how to describe it so here's a pic:

9uysux.jpg

This is the "larger" Large Long Handle or Large Shopping size that was made for certain North American authorized merchants. The pocket size extends beyond the handle base as opposed to the newer Large Handles with smaller pockets. :smile:

This is the "larger" Large Long Handle or Large Shopping size that was made for certain North American authorized merchants. The pocket size extends beyond the handle base as opposed to the newer Large Handles with smaller pockets. :smile:

So this is the "old" large bag? I've read online that Longchamp changed the dimensions of the large bag.

Also, kindly take a look at this LM/ medium/ Long handle, please.. I bought this few months ago, just recently I take a look in the tag and found that it is made in Rumania :shucks: (should it be, france china and tunisia only?):confused1:

Attachments

• DSC_2380.jpg
    DSC_2380.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 335
  • DSC_2382.jpg
    DSC_2382.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 326
  • DSC_2384.jpg
    DSC_2384.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 336
  • DSC_2387.jpg
    DSC_2387.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC_2389.jpg
    DSC_2389.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 338
baglover34 said:
Also, kindly take a look at this LM/ medium/ Long handle, please.. I bought this few months ago, just recently I take a look in the tag and found that it is made in Rumania :shucks: (should it be, france china and tunisia only?):confused1:

This is Real. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.