Modeling pics of my Mini

time4lv said:
Can you get a pair of sunglasses without the case in a mini?

Yes you can definitely fit sunglasses without using a hard case. Here are the two different sunglasses I have. The aviator is slimmer than my black one and so it's easy to fit a bit more in the bag around it. I have a key holder shown inside the bag along with sunglasses. Both will fit and it's great that the bag is rigid! I use a soft pouch to protect my sunnies. Photo 3 is the aviator in the bag and photo 4 is my black one!

Attachments

• image-2953754289.jpg
    image-2953754289.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 350
  • image-28959172.jpg
    image-28959172.jpg
    569.4 KB · Views: 337
  • image-2276648857.jpg
    image-2276648857.jpg
    505.6 KB · Views: 333
  • image-3650477059.jpg
    image-3650477059.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 334
Thanks very much Michele728!!
Hi pinkrubies...your new bag is beautiful...I love it!!! I actually just got a call for the same one, but got a little nervous to buy it b/c it wasn't caviar (I have 2 toddler boys, and a 3rd baby girl on the way)...I eventually want to give it to my daughter, but that won't be for at least 15 years....do you think it will stand up to kids, etc??? I love, love the way it looks on you:smile:))

Hi pinkrubies...your new bag is beautiful...I love it!!! I actually just got a call for the same one, but got a little nervous to buy it b/c it wasn't caviar (I have 2 toddler boys, and a 3rd baby girl on the way)...I eventually want to give it to my daughter, but that won't be for at least 15 years....do you think it will stand up to kids, etc??? I love, love the way it looks on you:smile:))

Hi pants, i really love the look of lamb (if that's what you bought) it's really rich in color and soooo SOFT but one of the reasons I did not end up getting it was because it's more high maintenance than the caviar! If not careful i know you can scratch the bag I also have two small boys myself and I would feel more comfortable having the caviar around them vs the lambskin. I think if you plan to wear the bag more often...caviar would be the way to go! Here's a thread: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/lambskin-vs-caviar-221623.html

Thanks alot! I am buying it today :smile:

Getting my hands on any mini was hard! I put myself on the waitlist for one month before I got a call. To be honest i didn't know there were two different sizes to choose from until a week before I got the call from Nordie! I actually looked at celebrity pics and i fell in love with the square cause i thought it was cute and at the same time I found out from the SA later that the "original" mini from chanel is the square. It's been around for decades.... it's a classic timeless! I also did a little research and found out that the square holds its shape better...it's more rigid. The rectangular mini is not hard shaped. The structure of the two sides is weaker than the square mini. People say the rectangular fits more but I was happy with the size of the square....it fit all the basic stuff i need including my wallet!

I think it all comes down to personal preference. The square was what arrived in stock and I was just lucky it was what I wanted! Hope this helps!