Michele Watches

I think it looks great!! I have the csx with diamonds in stainless steel and the stainless steel band. I want a two toned watch so bad too! I was thinking of just getting the two tone band for the face but ended up getting the two tone deco with diamond markers from nords anniversary sale to use with my existing leather michele bands. Guess I could have just got the two tone band instead to use with my stainless steel face because it looks great! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! Yep, this is the band from Nordstrom anniversary. It was such a good deal compared to just getting the stainless at the same price. Is it hard to and also do you change your bands often? The SA who adjusted my band showed me a couple of croc bands also included for anniversary so it had me thinking to get some backup bands:graucho:

I love the csx! If I had not pined for the deco all these years, I would have definitely chosen one:biggrin:. Have you ever had any issues with the diamonds falling out or anything? I'm such a paranoid newbie:P

Thanks! Yep, this is the band from Nordstrom anniversary. It was such a good deal compared to just getting the stainless at the same price. Is it hard to and also do you change your bands often? The SA who adjusted my band showed me a couple of croc bands also included for anniversary so it had me thinking to get some backup bands:graucho:

I love the csx! If I had not pined for the deco all these years, I would have definitely chosen one:biggrin:. Have you ever had any issues with the diamonds falling out or anything? I'm such a paranoid newbie:P

Good choice! I love the deco as well and wanted a diamond bezel in two tone but can't bring myself to get another one for that price. Did you see the two tone deco at the sale? I am more worried this one will get scratched up because it has no diamonds. Do you think it is worth keeping or should I just exchange it for a two tone band to go with my diamond bezel csx?

I have had my watch for many years and have not had a single diamond fall out. It is still in great condition and it is easy to replace the batteries. Only issue I had was my stainless steel band broke and it was about $20 to fix so that was no problem. The bands are extremely easy to change out. It is a little tough at first but you will become a pro in no time! I have quite a few leather bands and rotate them frequently. Do not be paranoid about this purchase, it is great quality and well worth it! I want to say mine was purchased about 8 years ago and it still looks new :smile: Congrats and enjoy your beautiful watch!

dayna0808 said:
Good choice! I love the deco as well and wanted a diamond bezel in two tone but can't bring myself to get another one for that price. Did you see the two tone deco at the sale? I am more worried this one will get scratched up because it has no diamonds. Do you think it is worth keeping or should I just exchange it for a two tone band to go with my diamond bezel csx?

I have had my watch for many years and have not had a single diamond fall out. It is still in great condition and it is easy to replace the batteries. Only issue I had was my stainless steel band broke and it was about $20 to fix so that was no problem. The bands are extremely easy to change out. It is a little tough at first but you will become a pro in no time! I have quite a few leather bands and rotate them frequently. Do not be paranoid about this purchase, it is great quality and well worth it! I want to say mine was purchased about 8 years ago and it still looks new :smile: Congrats and enjoy your beautiful watch!

I say go for the two tone band to go with the csx.

Ladies, just a very quick heads up...Fossil outlet at Jersey Shore outlets has michele ceramics...too many to mention, Jetways, Tahitians, and decos in white brown and black, gold and silver, diamonds/plain. I bought a white ceramic gold w/diamonds for $1249 and a brown ceramic small tahitian gold w/diamonds for $899. They had tons....good luck to those who are looking!

Ladies, just a very quick heads up...Fossil outlet at Jersey Shore outlets has michele ceramics...too many to mention, Jetways, Tahitians, and decos in white brown and black, gold and silver, diamonds/plain. I bought a white ceramic gold w/diamonds for $1249 and a brown ceramic small tahitian gold w/diamonds for $899. They had tons....good luck to those who are looking!

Aww man I so wish they did phone orders !

I bought a Michelle deco at the Fossil outlet but they were out of boxes. I have the sleeve for my extra watchband I bought at nordstroms but I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a box or had any other ideas for how to store my watch and bands?

I bought a Michelle deco at the Fossil outlet but they were out of boxes. I have the sleeve for my extra watchband I bought at nordstroms but I was wondering if anyone knew how to get a box or had any other ideas for how to store my watch and bands?

You may want to check some of the swap/sell jewelry forums on delphi...I know the Judith Ripka and Barbara Bixby ones both have swap sells which are great places to find all kinds of stuff! If you have your receipt, you could always go back at a later date since the box has the instructions and cloth in it...which you might not have received.

Good luck!

eta: love the picture of your dog!

Aww man I so wish they did phone orders !

If you are anywhere near, it is worth the trip! The chocolate (brown) ceramics were all on clearance. The small tahitian ceramic I bought was marked $999, but it rang up at $897.97 The deco was as marked, $1249. They did not have any ceramic CSX. They also had the deco park faces ($119 w/o diamonds; but they also had them with), urbans (large and minis, with and w/o diamonds); regular deco faces (with and w/o diamonds), and probably a few others as well. They had around 75 pieces, and tons and tons of bands. I picked up a pink silicone for $19.99. They even had a ss diamond link band in 16mm. They must have just gotten in a shipment, because I've never seen it that good outside of the holiday time.

I purchased my first Michele watch during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. The watch is a Deco. I had to place a phone order for the watch because I live 2.5 hours away from the nearest Nordstrom. The two-tone watch bracelet is too big. Do you ladies resize your watches at home or take the watch into a jeweler? I found some watch resizing and repair kits on Amazon but I wanted advice before purchasing.

Nordstroms sizes the watches. I would call them with your wrist measurement. If that's not possible, then find a local watch repair shop to do it. The sizing is kind of tricky, I wouldn't try it unless you've done it before.

Nordstroms sizes the watches. I would call them with your wrist measurement. If that's not possible, then find a local watch repair shop to do it. The sizing is kind of tricky, I wouldn't try it unless you've done it before.

Thank you for the help. I live a small town and there are not many services available. We have three jewelry stores but they do not offer watch repair services. There is a watch repair shop downtown but that store is rarely open because the store is owned by an elderly man and he only opens when he feels like it.

Thanks a lot Pirard for the heads up on the shipment. I will definitely be going tomorrow after work. I'm just curious on what they have at a great price. I also seen some at KOP last week at a great price. I'm interested in a black ceramic with diamonds, I pray that they don't have any. :smile:

If you are anywhere near, it is worth the trip! The chocolate (brown) ceramics were all on clearance. The small tahitian ceramic I bought was marked $999, but it rang up at $897.97 The deco was as marked, $1249. They did not have any ceramic CSX. They also had the deco park faces ($119 w/o diamonds; but they also had them with), urbans (large and minis, with and w/o diamonds); regular deco faces (with and w/o diamonds), and probably a few others as well. They had around 75 pieces, and tons and tons of bands. I picked up a pink silicone for $19.99. They even had a ss diamond link band in 16mm. They must have just gotten in a shipment, because I've never seen it that good outside of the holiday time.

Did you see any tri-color Deco watches?

Last edited: