xxx Hermes Birkin xxx

rainbow_rose

ChampagneBubbleOfAGirl!
Apr 26, 2006
I'm very new to Hermes (Always been a Chanel girl.)
But having spent some time in this forum I really have fallen in love with Birkin's, they are just so truly beautiful, and it really has made me want to save up for one!
I was wondering if anyone could help me out.

What I wanted to know was how much a Birkin, Black 35cm in Togo leather w. Gold hardware would cost in GBP?
Also is it very hard to get Birkin's in London, and where do you have a better chance of getting one?
I really appreciate any help any of you Hermes mad ladies can give me, lol! Thanks.
xxxRosexxx

There's a thread in the reference section of this subforum that lists the current H prices in different locations. If I remember correctly a bag with your specifications is ca. GPB 3,800.

Rainbow_rose, my 35cm clemence with palladium was GBP3670 last summer. There is another thread on the forum that discussed probability of finding a Birkin at the various London shops. I actually got mine at the Royal Exchange when the SA randomly called one day. No harm in inquiring. Good luck!

If I lived in London, I would definately go to Paris: take the train in the morning, have a nice day in Paris and you're back in London in the evening!

Definitely go to Paris if you can! It will be worth the savings and the experience itself to shop at the flagship store! And good luck on your quest! I hope you get your bag soon!

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who have replied to this thread, you really have helped me and given me some valuable knowledge, I really appreciate it!
I look forward to my quest for my dream bag!
Many thanks once again! :flowers:
xxxRosexxx