Thinking about an agenda...

LVcouturex

Nov 3, 2011
Hi guys. I just need a little advice. I want to get a new agenda for my final year in college and I want something small, so I was thinking about getting the LV small agenda in either mono or damier Ebene...does anyone have the small one? If so, is it worth it..is it big enough? I'm not too keen on going for the medium as I already have enough to carry at college.

Any advice would be appreciated :smile:

Last edited:
I am the (PM) small I got the whole refill kit to start with, Love it. The 2013 refills are not out yet. I tried to get one on friday.
I did order some zip up clear inserts form filofax.
I think the mini it really to small.

BarbAga said:
I am the (PM) small I got the whole refill kit to start with, Love it. The 2013 refills are not out yet. I tried to get one on friday.
I did order some zip up clear inserts form filofax.
I think the mini it really to small.

Thanks. I thought meh mini might be too smallI'm leaning towards the PM now.

I love my agenda but sadly since I got my iphone I use the calendars there for everything...Before using the phone I used my agenda all the time..I always bought the LV refills since I was not able to find any others that would fit..My agenda had the 6 rings and was the pm size.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 214
Yeah I haven't had any luck with refills anywhere local either. I am going to order when the 2013 comes out. I wasn't thrilled that I only had the rest of the year to use the filler I bought, (2012) but It was too late. I have only had it a few weeks. You would think this late in the year, the LV filler would of been cheaper, but they were regular price. I got it and am using it daily.

Hi guys. I just need a little advice. I want to get a new agenda for my final year in college and I want something small, so I was thinking about getting the LV small agenda in either mono or damier Ebene...does anyone have the small one? If so, is it worth it..is it big enough? I'm not too keen on going for the medium as I already have enough to carry at college.

Any advice would be appreciated :smile:
Anyone with an iphone still use theirs and how?

coachmk said:
Anyone with an iphone still use theirs and how?

I have and just ordered an agenda. The iPhone is great but I need backup as the phone misses an appt once in awhile. I can't afford to have mistakes or double booking. Old school time!