Dior lovers - Show us your non-Dior purchases!

eminere&#153 said:
Haha don't worry you're not alone, I have that exact same LV pouch as well. It's so roomy and practical. :tup:

I'm absolutely loving it! Definitely roomy!

averagejoe said:
Really loving that pouch! It fits more than the Panarea pouch because the Panarea is designed to be flat.

I spy your black Michael Kors rubber-wrapped stainless steel watch in the picture. I have the same watch! :biggrin:

Haha it was my first kors!!! Love love love it!

Couldn't resist this sweetie at the outlets. I have the best fiance in the world and he has spoiled me rotten!!!! I've been waiting for this clutch/purse to go down in price since the beginning of spring and it finally hit its low point (I think) at $299. I luuurrrve it!!!

The dress doesn't go with it in my mod shot, but I'll be wearing it with mostly black, maybe skinny jeans...such a cute clutch! Classy and edgy!

Attachments

• Burberry blue 003 (Small).jpg
    Burberry blue 003 (Small).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 620
  • Burberry blue 004 (Small).jpg
    Burberry blue 004 (Small).jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 607
  • Burberry blue 005 (Small).jpg
    Burberry blue 005 (Small).jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 606
  • Burberry blue 006 (Small).jpg
    Burberry blue 006 (Small).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 617
Couldn't resist this sweetie at the outlets. I have the best fiance in the world and he has spoiled me rotten!!!! I've been waiting for this clutch/purse to go down in price since the beginning of spring and it finally hit its low point (I think) at $299. I luuurrrve it!!!

The dress doesn't go with it in my mod shot, but I'll be wearing it with mostly black, maybe skinny jeans...such a cute clutch! Classy and edgy!
Very nice! This was from the runway/ad campaign, wasn't it?

Call me crazy...but...

Girl vows to buy only Dior.

Girl sells Burberry to buy only Dior.

Girl walks into Valentino and walks out with a Valentino Red bag.

Girl is crazy. Fiance is patient.

Attachments

• Valentinosequin 002 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 002 (Small).jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 552
  • Valentinosequin 001 (Small).jpg
    Valentinosequin 001 (Small).jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 547
When I got my panaera tote last year I was actually debating getting a speedy bandouliere but decided that the call of the cannage was too great....!

This year however has been my most vuitton filled year it seems and deciding i need a great bag that can also be my weekender i decided to take the plunge with the original speedy 40 in classic monogram!! :smile:))

Now i am officially on a BAN until next summer....!!!

Attachments

• image-1698197278.jpg
    image-1698197278.jpg
    565.2 KB · Views: 524
When I got my panaera tote last year I was actually debating getting a speedy bandouliere but decided that the call of the cannage was too great....!

This year however has been my most vuitton filled year it seems and deciding i need a great bag that can also be my weekender i decided to take the plunge with the original speedy 40 in classic monogram!! :smile:))

Now i am officially on a BAN until next summer....!!!

WOW! Congratulations! I love it!