Come share your July 2012 purchases!

These are my purchases for July.

I bought the Sevruga WOC about two weeks ago, but left the tags on in hopes of finding the WOC that I really wanted, the classic quilted caviar WOC, and was so lucky to have found one last week (with gold hardware!).

I am returning the black Sevruga WOC today.

twochanelsTPF2.jpg

Wow ! Didn't know they come in GHW !

I bought the Sevruga WOC about two weeks ago, but left the tags on in hopes of finding the WOC that I really wanted, the classic quilted caviar WOC, and was so lucky to have found one last week (with gold hardware!).

twochanelsTPF2.jpg

congrats!! i have the black sevruga in shw and been wanting to add the classic quilted ghw one to my collection too.

PharmD615 said:

where did you get it from? do they still have it in stock?

cynthiaw112 said:
Hi, how much is the bag? I love this style & color, where did you get this? Will it still be available?

It's $2219 down from $3700! It's from 12P so from earlier this year I think. I got her at BG. I doubt they have more since it was 40% off but it's worth a shot to call and ask.