Bal MOTO JACKETS Pics & Chat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiiii. Sorry to barge in on this thread! I love seeing the photos of all you gorgeous ladies in your leather jackets. I'm like a silent lurker :P You all do justice to a leather jacket that I never could!

Just noticed NAP has new season (higher price) red Chloe booties up. Here's the confusing news: this time around they're saying they run SMALL and to order a half size up. So, that advice isn't only for the python ones, apparently? Could they possibly make it any more confusing???? Last season they suggested a whole size smaller because they ran really big. Maybe it's a blessing, but looks like nothing I preordered (based on what worked before) is going to fit.:pout::rant::rant: Or did they just repeat copy they used before?

I contacted NAP because I was really quite curious as well and they said:

"When our fit model tried on the Chloé Susanna studded leather
boots, she found that these shoes ran a half size small. Therefore
if you normally wear the US 5, we suggest that you take the US 5.5."

And that's the best answer they could give me. But if it's true it means I pre-ordered the wrong size for sure, on another website, in the black/gold studded. :sweatdrop:

Which f&b boots do you have? Just got 2 pairs of the eternity boots...haven't worn them out yet, but I'm so happy that I finally found something that fits around my chicken legs...I usually have to get boots altered bc my calves r so darn skinny

Try f&b...worked for me :smile:
I will look into all of those...yay...thanks! So, while searching for the Ash Jalouse booties, I totally just found a pair on sale for $70 (free shipping, no tax!!). Last pair in my size (at least I hope its my size). If they don't work then whatever I'll re-sell them. So excited!! Fingers-crossed. Still going to consider the black and taupe (the sale ones are a cognac/camel color which is nice as well).

Neither of you needs particular clothes or shoes to make you look great (I've seen the evidence) - it's just the icing on the cake when you have something special like a Balenciaga jacket. You can make a ton of stuff look great and be in budget and child-chasing ready, imho. There are a lot of similar to IM booties that aren't fakey knock-offs but look really good and cost a lot less. I have Dickers but I just bought some Belle by SM that are really similar because they came in a color I really wanted. There are others that are even less expensive and look good. It's a pretty simple design. I am kind of profligate in my older age, but I've always shopped within my budget at various stages in my life. I didn't want to ruin the fun of it.

Giving up the podium now. :P
This is so true! I do not have kids and therefore have more to spend on me. I also would like to say for all the younger gals out there I can tell you I did not always have designer anything. When I was younger I shopped for bargains, well still do. I wore Gap jeans, Old Navy etc. I still was able to look good spending a lot less. I concentrated on paying off my house and investing. I did not own any designer bags, shoes or clothing until my 40's. I can tell you most people wouldn't know the difference between 50.00 shoes and 500.00 shoes. This is a great forum but it does make you want things that really aren't necessary to a happy life.

Here is my new anthrazit quilted jacket from a very very sweet lady!!!Thank you so much !!!Not the best pictures, my husband is not really good at this.

Attachments

• SDC12583.JPG
    SDC12583.JPG
    303.8 KB · Views: 237
  • SDC12584.JPG
    SDC12584.JPG
    264 KB · Views: 234
Now back to shoes/boots:roflmfao:. I got a call from Zoe, the boutique that farfetch got my black Chloe boots from. They told me that they are pretty sure that they only sent me one shoe :wtf: Anyway they said they will put the other one in the mail and hope it arrives shortly. On the up side they sent the left which is the bigger of my 2 feet. I will at least be able to tell if they fit :biggrin:
Baerlie...you are going to love the anthracite...such a great color!! And gorgeous on you as usual.

Meg...one shoe? How does that happen?? lol

Baerlie said:
Here is my new anthrazit quilted jacket from a very very sweet lady!!!Thank you so much !!!Not the best pictures, my husband is not really good at this.

Looks great Baerlie! Is this your first quilted? Can't remember. It looks like a soft blk, nice. How's the leather? Enjoy:smile:

Megt:Thank you so much, i was really reall happy to get it!!!

Mamabear:I love the quilted style a lot after wearing some fun colors, i can not get enough of them!!!

Lv-girl:This is my 4th quilted jacket, after starting with the cobalt, i get the lipstick, the violet and now the anthrazit.All leathers are just perfect, but nicest leather of them has the lipstick!!!

H-Addict:Thank you so much, we both have all the same colors in the quilted jackets.If you start you can never stop-lol!!!

OMG!!! LOL!!! How funny is this???? Good thing they called you ahead of time -- I can just imagine your reaction if you opened the box and there was only one shoe!:lol:
I know, right. Still WTH. I would think that a little more care would be taken when sending out shoes that cost as much as these do. They also wanted to know if I received them yet and I was like no, you should know that since you sent them with signature confirmation. Plus if I had received 1 shoe I would have been on the phone asap.

Baerlie said:
Megt:Thank you so much, i was really reall happy to get it!!!

Mamabear:I love the quilted style a lot after wearing some fun colors, i can not get enough of them!!!

Lv-girl:This is my 4th quilted jacket, after starting with the cobalt, i get the lipstick, the violet and now the anthrazit.All leathers are just perfect, but nicest leather of them has the lipstick!!!

H-Addict:Thank you so much, we both have all the same colors in the quilted jackets.If you start you can never stop-lol!!!

Dang Baerlie you are on a Roll!! You got these are recently? I remember when you got Ardoise and SF in reg moto, I'm so behind, been out and in this thread, hanging more in the Hermes threads and been away on vacations. Well Congrats anyway!!

Status
Not open for further replies.