Las Vegas Deals

nodoubtdaisy

Mar 19, 2007
I'll be going to LV on Wednesday for vacation. I know that they have the major designers at the Resorts (Bellagio, Venetian, Wynn, and Caesars).

Are there any other stops I should make when looking for a designer leather bag? Oh, and I have a bit of shoe fetish - any suggestions for shoe shops would be great, too.

I cannot tell you where to get deals per se, but if it is selection you want, I think the Fashion show Mall on Las VEgas Blvd just north or Treasure Island has one of the best Neiman's in the county outside SCP in Orange County. They have everything there then you can hop in a cab to the Forum Shops at Ceasar's and find everything from LV to Gucci to Tori burch to Nanette Lepore to Dior, Celine, Tod's, the inventory in these two shopping centers is world class and Ceasar's shops are open till 11pm! Happy hunting!

I cannot tell you where to get deals per se, but if it is selection you want, I think the Fashion show Mall on Las VEgas Blvd just north or Treasure Island has one of the best Neiman's in the county outside SCP in Orange County. They have everything there then you can hop in a cab to the Forum Shops at Ceasar's and find everything from LV to Gucci to Tori burch to Nanette Lepore to Dior, Celine, Tod's, the inventory in these two shopping centers is world class and Ceasar's shops are open till 11pm! Happy hunting!

i think i may die of a shopping overdose!!:yahoo:

The Forum at Ceasars has a great selection. All the big hotels will have designer stores but I really enjoy Ceasars. They have Dior, Fendi, Gucci, LV, Escada, Coach, and much much more all right next door to eachother. However, check out Fendi @ the Bellagio its a much better store than the one in Ceasars. Good luck and happy shopping!

The Forum at Ceasars has a great selection. All the big hotels will have designer stores but I really enjoy Ceasars. They have Dior, Fendi, Gucci, LV, Escada, Coach, and much much more all right next door to eachother. However, check out Fendi @ the Bellagio its a much better store than the one in Ceasars. Good luck and happy shopping!

good to know! i want to pet the latest spy bags!!! :smile: at 2k they are a tad bit out of range!!

i can't wait to get back and post my shopping exploits!