which givenchy are you planning to get in 2012?

What's first on your list for 2012?

• Nightingale (incl totes)

• Pandora

• Antigona (incl totes)

• Others (tinhan, clutches, george v, etc.)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really like the nightingale bag, but still debating if I want to get it.

Question: Would the nightingale bag be alright to use for college? I want to know if it will be durable for my books, binders, and other supplies.

I really like the nightingale bag, but still debating if I want to get it.

Question: Would the nightingale bag be alright to use for college? I want to know if it will be durable for my books, binders, and other supplies.

I wouldn't, but that's just me. I use mine for work, but I definitely dont put anything heavy like textbooks, etc. on a daily basis. The heaviest thing I have in there is my makeup bag.

I wouldn't, but that's just me. I use mine for work, but I definitely dont put anything heavy like textbooks, etc. on a daily basis. The heaviest thing I have in there is my makeup bag.

Oh I see. I'm not going to stuff it with that much stuff because I'll be using the locker at school. I just need it for carrying basic stuff like a 1 inch binder, the course book, a water bottle, and pencil case to one or two classes. I could always exchange or put away things I don't need to carry in my locker.

I like how the bag has a shoulder strap which can come in handy.

nice, more action shots and closeups to add to our family album
Got the George V laced apron bag in black from Barneys sale over the weekend.
It is really a great looking bag.

Have not yet really looked at it well yet or put my things into it, as I love big bags - and this one is big - wondering if it might be 'too' big??

What do you guys think of the bag?

I will try and post pics soon of mine.
Thanks!!

The Antigona has really grown on me! I love duffles so it was only a matter of time. I would like the medium grey croc-stamped one, as I have nothing like that in my collection. I have a black crinkled-leather medium Nightingale.

The Antigona has really grown on me! I love duffles so it was only a matter of time. I would like the medium grey croc-stamped one, as I have nothing like that in my collection. I have a black crinkled-leather medium Nightingale.

lots of ppl have been loving the croc embossed/stamped...i've seen the antigona in this version and it looks so chic. will definitely complement your pepe nightingale.

I will definitely get a Lucrezia (the bag Amanda Seyfried has been toting around) but also likely another Antigona (I'm really want to hunt down a blue/brown/black triocolour from last season).

seen lots of bi/tri-colored antigonas on ebay...maybe a stalking is in order.