Small Paraty in Red

Just could not resist this Small size Paraty in Red [from Luisaviaroma] - I also got the Small Eggplant from HG Bags so I'm showing both of them off here! Small Paraty still holds everything I need for everyday and seems far lighter weight than the medium. I'm in love!!

What's next?? Well, I would LOVE to get my hands on a Small Python!!! :smile:

:faint::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: what a stunning combo to get! many congrats, they are just beautiful!

melovepurse said:
here is a photo of what fits inside the small size paraty:

balenciaga wallet, sunglasses, balenciaga pencil, hairbrush, keys, gym pass and i'm taking the photo with my phone, but that would usually be inside as well!

Ooh thanks for this! Cute accessories BTW ;)

:coolpics: Thank you for posting those pics!!! I love both your bags! And that Bal wallets is AMAZZZZ!!! :faint:
I too want a Python Paraty!!! The small one in that cream/gold color on Net-a-Porter is killer!!!
Enjoy your rad bags!! :hugs:

just wondering if you have compared them side by side and see if they match perfectly (The one from ****** and the other site..).. i'm just curious about ****** and am interested in doing business with E and just wanna make sure they sell auth :smile:

Hi - Without a sweater or jacket, I can fit the short handles on my shoulder but I don't think I'd want to wear it that way. I am on the muscular side in arms + shoulder, so a thinner person might be able to swing it. :smile:

I just love your small Paraty's!
I was wondering if it can be worn on the shoulder by the short handles?
Thanks, in advance!

Thanks, melovepurse!! I just adore the look of the paraty. I'm 5 foot 4, and I think the medium size may look big for me. And the small paraty looks so darn cute!

The red is soooooo pretty. I've been eyeing that colour off and this may tip me over the edge! U said you haven't used it much yet - is the colour less versatile?

pree said:
Thanks, melovepurse!! I just adore the look of the paraty. I'm 5 foot 4, and I think the medium size may look big for me. And the small paraty looks so darn cute!

Hi Pree, I'm (maybe) 5'3" ;) and this is my medium Paraty (in Licorice). It's the perfect size, I think. I've even considered getting a large for more space in the bag since I have 2 kids to tote "stuff" around for :smile:. But I don't think medium is too going to be too big for you at all, IMO. :smile:. Hope that helps

Attachments

• image-3741161239.jpg
    image-3741161239.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 1,207
Thanks Woody & JP, the medium does look good and practical for day to day use.
By the way, I's just great to get feedbak and advice from all of you! Everone here is soooo kind!