I know this is a PURSE forum but.....

NikkiLeanne

Mar 5, 2007
Hey all, yes I realize that this is a purse forum but I need some opinions from all you Louis Vuitton fans. I'm going to Vegas in May. This is quite exciting to me. There are no LV's for 900KM (or about 600 miles) where I live so like three LV's in the same vicinity. I might pass out! Anyways I'm thinking of purchasing some Louis shoes (Multicolor Speeding Sneakers in particular). Does anybody own these? Are they worth the money? (do they wear well) What colour - black or white? Opinions and any knowledge are very helpful guys!! Thanks!:smile:
p11336116_ph_hero.jpg

?????? Sorry can't get a black shoe pic.

I don't really like LV sneakers... most of them look pretty tacky IMO (not meaning to offend anyone, that's just my impression :shame:smile:... if I had to chose, I'd take the white one, though.

not a fan of those im afraid. but go see it for yourself. if its love at first sight then it was meant to be. if not, they have a huge selection of sport/casual sneakers to select from.

TIP: i'd grill the SA helping you about comfort and resillience of MC Canvas in shoes. ask the SAs from different boutiques about their opinion. i personally think i get more value with leather.