Mod? Sticky?

im patient :yes: i'm not *****ing i'm just not knowing how to acctually contact them hehe... i just want them to know what a hopping little thread that is, and figured other gals would too!

and hey, a clubhouse and whatnot like LV has would be SO fabulous. i would LIVE in a coach clubhouse (LOL) but hey, if a clubhouse in a forum is all we can get, i'll live in that too ;)

oh yes and

i think you should be a mod kallison, but you know that ;)

im patient :yes: i'm not *****ing i'm just not knowing how to acctually contact them hehe... i just want them to know what a hopping little thread that is, and figured other gals would too!

and hey, a clubhouse and whatnot like LV has would be SO fabulous. i would LIVE in a coach clubhouse (LOL) but hey, if a clubhouse in a forum is all we can get, i'll live in that too ;)

oh yes and

i think you should be a mod kallison, but you know that ;)

Would you explain what are stickies???

I've been lurking in the LV thread and they rate the threads (maybe it's just a rule of that Forum.) A couple of boxes below the reply box there is a "Rate this Thread" drop down and I think everyone has to rate it high to get it stickied......but that's in LV - I've never seen anyone mention that in a Coach post. :P

I've been lurking in the LV thread and they rate the threads (maybe it's just a rule of that Forum.) A couple of boxes below the reply box there is a "Rate this Thread" drop down and I think everyone has to rate it high to get it stickied......but that's in LV - I've never seen anyone mention that in a Coach post. :P
that's sorta what i thought too! you gotta rate it to show it's really worth being stickied.