Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir - your opinions

I bought the Large Cuir in Cyclamen and I have been carrying it for a couple of weeks now and I love it! It's going to be my everyday tote bag for work. :smile:

The leather is soft and light, yet sturdy. The color is perfect. The large size is wonderful for carrying all my stuff. I really am pleased.

I have yet to use the large cuir...its meant to be my next travel bag. I am using the small taupe now. The cosmetic bag i bought acts as an organiser and it fits into the small cuir. I also carry ipad in the small cuir too. The sling is great for hands free...but i am doubting its comfort for the large cuir.

i finally use my red le cuir for travelling. its highly recommended!! true that it hurts if you use it for a long period of time, but i really dont mind. as a mother of two young children, my red medium le cuir holds a lot but the shape still looks good eventough i put soo many stuff in it. for those who are still in doubt, dont worry you will love it. i really want this in other color, but my wallet sadly says for now one is enough for me :biggrin:

pixiejenna said:
I have a question what is the length of the shoulder strap on the medium(i think 10x9x6¼ in i'm slightly confused if it's a medium or a small)?

That's the small handbag with strap PJ :smile:
I don't have the medium with strap but some gals here do...

Nordstrom is carrying a leather bag that looks somewhat like a pliage but is different leather. I forget which style... Someone on here did tell me. Bloomingdales carries the pliage Cuir. Neiman's has it on website, but (at least around here...MA....) not in stores.

Nordstrom is carrying a leather bag that looks somewhat like a pliage but is different leather. I forget which style... Someone on here did tell me. Bloomingdales carries the pliage Cuir. Neiman's has it on website, but (at least around here...MA....) not in stores.

Neiman's in Boston carries them. The selection is rather small since they have been selling quite well. I'm not sure if the Natick Neiman's carries them.

Mree43 said:
Neiman's in Boston carries them. The selection is rather small since they have been selling quite well. I'm not sure if the Natick Neiman's carries them.

The Natick store did not have them. Maybe they will have the fall line.... Since it was so popular. Bloomies had a good selection which I am sure is gone by now, so I expect they will have a lot in the fall colors.