Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo POOR quality, pls help!

nancy_ww

LovLux
May 4, 2011
TPFs, it's a sad but real story for me. I bought a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes in Stuttgart, Germany in June, the full name is OONA PATENT NUDE/BLACK. However, after only two hour of the first day I wear it, I found it's broken on the rims of both sides, which is impossible to repair. I wrote a letter to Jimmy Choo customer care two weeks ago, there was feedback at first, telling me that someone from the head office will contact me, however, till now, no further feedback.
I am already back to China, it's impossible for me to go back to Germany for exchange. I called the Jimmy Choo store here, but was told that they are not responsible because they are only the agent.
Anyone here had similar experience? Can you give me some advice?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

What??? I would call the store back and ask to speak to a manager. If it is a Choo boutique they should be able to help. I have never had an issue with any of my Choo shoes as far as quality goes. I cannot see the pictures you posted...

Unfortunately I had similar experience with my Morse Patent Ballerinas. Got them in December and wore them only a couple of times. On the side the leather got scratches immediately. I am really disappointed and actually don't want to buy Jimmy Choos again.

sorry this happened to you. make sure you keep persisting with Jimmy choo boutique in Germany. what about taking them to a cobbler and see if they can fix the problem.

sorry this happened to you. make sure you keep persisting with Jimmy choo boutique in Germany. what about taking them to a cobbler and see if they can fix the problem.

Thank you for your suggestion, I am keeping contact with Jimmy Choo customer care and the store in Germany (it's not the JC boutique, but an agent selling multi-brand leather goods). If all these failed, I will see how the cobbler here can do with it.

TPFs, it's a sad but real story for me. I bought a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes in Stuttgart, Germany in June, the full name is OONA PATENT NUDE/BLACK. However, after only two hour of the first day I wear it, I found it's broken on the rims of both sides, which is impossible to repair. I wrote a letter to Jimmy Choo customer care two weeks ago, there was feedback at first, telling me that someone from the head office will contact me, however, till now, no further feedback.
I am already back to China, it's impossible for me to go back to Germany for exchange. I called the Jimmy Choo store here, but was told that they are not responsible because they are only the agent.
Anyone here had similar experience? Can you give me some advice?

Hi there!

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience! I have been battling Jimmy Choo in Australia myself for 2+ months now and had to escalate the issue to their head office in London just to get a response.

I bought a pair of glittery silver pointy pumps from a store in Sydney, and after getting them home and inspecting every inch of them (as I tend to do when an SA isn't staring down at me like I'm a freak), I noticed the sole on one of the shoes was gaping a bit - it obviously had not been glued together properly. I was amazed - I never ever expected this from a pair of JC shoes!!!

I contacted the store (I bought the shoes while visiting Sydney, and unfortunately my state doesn't have a Jimmy Choo store) several times over the next few days and spoke to sales associates who promised to escalate the issue to the manager.

Very long story short - I never heard back for well over a month and decided to contact JC online to see if someone would help me, as I was beginning to get quite upset. After finally getting them involved did the silly manager contact me. The shoes then had to be sent to London - which took AGES and after another month they finally said I could get a refund. Then the refund then didn't go through properly. It was just a complete and utter nightmare!!

I have always adored JC shoes, but after this experience I will never buy from them again. I really share your pain! One word of advice though - don't give up! They are an international company. If your shoes are faulty, you are entitled to a refund or exchange, no matter where you are or how hard the process might be!:smile:

Hi there!

I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience! I have been battling Jimmy Choo in Australia myself for 2+ months now and had to escalate the issue to their head office in London just to get a response.

I bought a pair of glittery silver pointy pumps from a store in Sydney, and after getting them home and inspecting every inch of them (as I tend to do when an SA isn't staring down at me like I'm a freak), I noticed the sole on one of the shoes was gaping a bit - it obviously had not been glued together properly. I was amazed - I never ever expected this from a pair of JC shoes!!!

I contacted the store (I bought the shoes while visiting Sydney, and unfortunately my state doesn't have a Jimmy Choo store) several times over the next few days and spoke to sales associates who promised to escalate the issue to the manager.

Very long story short - I never heard back for well over a month and decided to contact JC online to see if someone would help me, as I was beginning to get quite upset. After finally getting them involved did the silly manager contact me. The shoes then had to be sent to London - which took AGES and after another month they finally said I could get a refund. Then the refund then didn't go through properly. It was just a complete and utter nightmare!!

I have always adored JC shoes, but after this experience I will never buy from them again. I really share your pain! One word of advice though - don't give up! They are an international company. If your shoes are faulty, you are entitled to a refund or exchange, no matter where you are or how hard the process might be!:smile:

Thank you so much for sharing your story and encouraged to know that you finally won! I haven't heard from Jimmy Choo customer care since July 9th. Maybe I should keep trying.

Thank you so much for sharing your story and encouraged to know that you finally won! I haven't heard from Jimmy Choo customer care since July 9th. Maybe I should keep trying.

Please keep trying, don't let them put you off :nono: You just don't accept no for an answer. It is your right to have something done about it. If you keep persisting I'm sure they will be forced to do something. Call, email, escalate the issue if you have to. Good luck!

And I agree, for the price you have to pay for their products, they have the worst CS I have ever come across!

Please keep trying, don't let them put you off :nono: You just don't accept no for an answer. It is your right to have something done about it. If you keep persisting I'm sure they will be forced to do something. Call, email, escalate the issue if you have to. Good luck!

And I agree, for the price you have to pay for their products, they have the worst CS I have ever come across!

May I know how to contact their headquarter in London? What I have now is the customer care email and this phone nr. +44 (0)20 3471 4799. This is the last mail I got from the customer care. "...We apologise that our Head Office has not responded
yet. We have enquired about a resolution and will get back to you shortly."

May I know how to contact their headquarter in London? What I have now is the customer care email and this phone nr. +44 (0)20 3471 4799. This is the last mail I got from the customer care. "...We apologise that our Head Office has not responded
yet. We have enquired about a resolution and will get back to you shortly."

I would just continue to follow them up every few days, or once a week or so until you hear from them. Good luck!

I have a Ring bag with biker leather and snake skin trim. The snake skin trim has worn off and the piping is now exposed. Jimmy Choo has offered to fix the trim for a small fee, but they are unable to replace the trim with the original snake skin.

The options are to replace the trim with kid leather or patent leather. I am concerned with altering the look of the bag, as I believe that the snake trim is what makes the bag look so special.

Was the Ring bag with biker leather ever made with patent trim? I'm not sure what to do. Does anyone know where I can have the snake trim replaced? If this is the wrong forum, can someone redirect me?

I contacted the London office by email ([email protected]) and they have been very helpful. You may want to contact them about your shoes.