Any pic on this code Y07522 61322

iloveaaa

O.G.
May 15, 2007
Hi I called the local boutique. They said there's a "light red" in metallic finishing. Any ideas what is this? This is a Jumbo fr 12A. Code A58600 Y07522 61322

Last edited:
Chanel and its funny color name conventions. :P Light red has been used for the metallic lamb "brick" for the 12P Boy Chanel and the color code has also been used for the color copper.

Chanel and its funny color name conventions. :P Light red has been used for the metallic lamb "brick" for the 12P Boy Chanel and the color code has also been used for the color copper.

weird.... and they have a brown one for Fall A58600 Y06500 96111. Never seen a brown in US lists....wondering why so different....

They refuse to send pics and will not show the public till mid August when they launch the Fall collection. Still prefall now.

total speculation on my part so take it with a grain of salt. I did a search and this color was used for dark taupe at one point by Chanel. The closest thing I could link this color to for fall is the olive green taupe flap.

weird.... and they have a brown one for Fall A58600 Y06500 96111. Never seen a brown in US lists....wondering why so different....

They refuse to send pics and will not show the public till mid August when they launch the Fall collection. Still prefall now.

bluekit said:
total speculation on my part so take it with a grain of salt. I did a search and this color was used for dark taupe at one point by Chanel. The closest thing I could link this color to for fall is the olive green taupe flap.

Thanks dear!

Actually I think they really screw up. The code is the same as bronze given by Penney and they said light red? Sigh.... The local SAs are confusing me with the codes....