~*My Priceless Polka Dot Poolooza (A King Sized KUSAMA REVEAL)*~

LVChanelLISA

LVChanelLISA
O.G.
Jan 28, 2012
My Priceless Polka Dot Poolooza
(A King Sized KUSAMA REVEAL)

Hi Everyone! I’m back this time around with what I like to call my Priceless Polka Dot Poolooza!

For those of you who have seen my entire LV collection, you know the Limited Editions & Show bags are my weakness. I cannot even explain how thrilled I am with my purchases. I am a very OVER the TOP type of person & that is my style. So, when LV announced their collaboration with Yayoi Kusama involving Polka Dots on my favorite LV line, Vernis, I knew I was in trouble!!

While I was taking these photos of my KUSAMA Collection, My Little Boy, ROMEO was taking a nap on his Chewy Vuitton Bed.

001-1.jpg

I want to give a special Thanks to my neighbor & her son who spend their summers in New York City. Lucky for me I gave them cash before they left in June & they picked a few of these pieces up from the Kusama Pop up store in New York. My mom & I picked up a few more Kusama goodies from our local LV.

Let’s start with a Picture of the shopping bags!! I just love the Kusama Polka Dot Tissue Paper!! ;)

KUSAMA012.jpg

Next up we have the boxes, with the adorable Kusama polka dot ribbon!!

KUSAMA034.jpg

KUSAMA017.jpg

I will do instant reveals of each piece individually!!

Let’s start with something small….

The red coin purse!!

KUSAMA096.jpg

The yellow was calling my name as well!!

KUSAMA079.jpg

Now for the wallets….

I have always loved the zippy wallet. It is probably my favorite style wallet that LV produces. So…… Here they are!!

The Red Zippy Wallet!

KUSAMA069.jpg

The Yellow Zippy Wallet!

KUSAMA076.jpg

AND the Black Zippy Wallet!!

KUSAMA077.jpg

In the past, I have always opted to get a LE bag instead of a LE pochette. But, in this situation, I felt drawn to the pochette. My SA said that it is a little larger than the regular pochette, & I just thought the color combo was too cute!! Here is my Yellow & Black Kusama Pochette!!

KUSAMA100.jpg

I have saved the BEST for LAST.

I knew these would be something I could carry at 22 years old & at 72 years old. For me personally, they make my heart go aflutter & I cannot stop looking at them because I am so in LVOE with BOTH.

So, here I present my Black & White Kusama Lockit MM!!

KUSAMA039.jpg

AND my Red & White Kusama Lockit MM!!

KUSAMA038.jpg

Last edited:
Here are Both Lockits together in all their KUSAMA GLORY!!

KUSAMA054.jpg

KUSAMA049.jpg

I cannot even explain how THRILLED to PIECES I am with this Collaboration. It is very over the top, just like me & that is why I am so happy with these pieces. I never thought I would ever LVOE a collection as much as the Stephen Sprouse/ Graffiti/Rose collaboration. But, LV proved me wrong with the Vernis KUSAMA.

Here are some group shots…

The Yellow/Black & Red/White Coin Purses

KUSAMA085.jpg

Here are my Trio of Zippy wallets: Red/White, Black/White, and Yellow/Black.

When I put the gold chain extender on them & turn them into wristlets, they will be very striking clutches!

KUSAMA066.jpg

KUSAMA064.jpg

KUSAMA061.jpg

KUSAMA059.jpg

Here are all the KUSAMA accessories together!

KUSAMA087.jpg

KUSAMA093.jpg

I thought everyone would like to see how the different accessories look with the bags, so here we go!!

KUSAMA110.jpg

KUSAMA109.jpg

KUSAMA108.jpg

KUSAMA107.jpg

KUSAMA106.jpg

KUSAMA104.jpg

And FINALLY, Here is a group shot of my KUSAMA Vernis Collection!!

KUSAMA131.jpg

KUSAMA130.jpg

KUSAMA120.jpg

KUSAMA115.jpg

Thank you for taking a look everyone!! Happy Shopping!! :Hugs:

Last edited:
Reactions: babyfacedevil
WOWWWW I love all but the coin purses are adorable. PLEEASE some model pictures. HOw on earth will you pick which one to wear first. Please post pictures asap. I can't wait to see what outfits you pick to wear with your bag or I should have said that the other way around!! Congrats how beautiful. I would probably display them all over my house as art work haha!!!

OMG!!!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: That is the BEST thing, EVER!!!! :greengrin: So jealous. I am in LOVE with the Black Lockit and the Coin Wallets. Congratulations on your purchases!!! Wonderful buys, truly. :woot:

Now you have even more to add to your already fantastic collection.