WOC aka Wallet on Chain 'Must Have'

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one photo of WOC quilted caviar burgundy in authentic Finds thread but might be with GHW. It looks very brown to me in the picture. However, I saw mini burgundy in boutique. More toward dark red but that's lambskin.

oh great.. i've been scrolling thru the pages.. but can't seems to find it.. only managed to see the jumbo with ghw & the patent burgundy (with straps) or woc in half moon.. my friend is currently in paris and needs me to decide if i want the burgundy w shw. but i've not seen the actual color so i'm a little unsure. do u happen to know which page is the pic on in authentic finds thread?

thks much in advance... :ty:

Last edited:
oh great.. i've been scrolling thru the pages.. but can't seems to find it.. only managed to see the jumbo with ghw & the patent burgundy (with straps) or woc in half moon.. my friend is currently in paris and needs me to decide if i want the burgundy w shw. but i've not seen the actual color so i'm a little unsure. do u happen to know which page is the pic on in authentic finds thread?

thks much in advance... :ty:

Ok. Found it. Post#2882 page 193.

awww what a bummer!

anyhow, i just called two other chanel boutiques in paris.
no wocs at lafayette & only in lambskin at royale...
also i was advised to call a day before arriving in paris for stock availability as it changes every day... so it could be true what the SA told me yesterday!
goodluck to those planning to go to paris (best to be in the boutique when it opens at 10am:smile:

ciao bella!

I don't think outsiders can get 10% discount since you will need social security number to open an account. Without that you can't.

Went to Chanel Saturday thinking they wouldn't have a woc that I want but found this!! :heart: The colour is called pink, I can't take a picture to show the proper colour, but it's a very light pink in person. The only down side is the strap isn't patent leather just calf leather. Purchased in Toronto.

Attachments

• image-1506744716.jpg
    image-1506744716.jpg
    417.5 KB · Views: 2,271
awww what a bummer!

anyhow, i just called two other chanel boutiques in paris.
no wocs at lafayette & only in lambskin at royale...
also i was advised to call a day before arriving in paris for stock availability as it changes every day... so it could be true what the SA told me yesterday!
goodluck to those planning to go to paris (best to be in the boutique when it opens at 10am:smile:

ciao bella!

Oh no! I'm heading to Paris in September and am planning to purchase a WOC! They really have no stocks?? :sad:

it could be just the other day when i called. there are heaps of tourists during summer so that's probably why (and WOCs being one of the most affordable chanel classic, they get sold out easily).

but atleast there are a lot of chanel boutiques in paris... i hope you are staying longer than 1 day so if it's not available on day1, you have other days to be lucky! :smile:

fyi. i visited chanel zurich yesterday and found WOCs: black camelia (lambskin, CHF 1430), black and red quilted classic (lambskin, CHF 1550) and black sevruga (CHF1230).... the black caviar quilted still eludes me tho... one day i'm sure she'll be mine! for now, happy hunting!!! :smile:

Oh no! I'm heading to Paris in September and am planning to purchase a WOC! They really have no stocks?? :sad:

BeeLicious said:
Went to Chanel Saturday thinking they wouldn't have a woc that I want but found this!! :heart: The colour is called pink, I can't take a picture to show the proper colour, but it's a very light pink in person. The only down side is the strap isn't patent leather just calf leather. Purchased in Toronto.

Congrats! Such a beautiful woc.

BeeLicious said:

Love this! Congrats!

BeeLicious said:

I've seen the color in person. I agree the pic doesn't show it's true color. It's a gorgeous! Congrats!

My WOC arrived today! It is gorgeous- love it! Classic Quilted Caviar black with gold hardware. Thank-you again Yodaling1 -Lana was very helpful.

classicquiltedcaviarwocblackwithghwTPF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.