What color for my first First? Help, please!

I am about to buy my first bbag (OMG...sooo excited!!:nuts: )
Here's my dilemma....
should i get a black First from AR...or the ruille orange first from Anne's fabulous finds?
Pros of the black.... great starter color...brand new bbag...
Pros of Ruille...bright color...cheaper..would get it in time for this weekend (to show it off at a party..)...
Thoughts?

I vote for black, you can't go wrong with a classic black bbag. Plus, AR ships via 2nd day air so if you order tomorrow you will have it on Thursday - in plenty of time for your party! :yes:

Both would be great! I really like bold brighter colors in the First style! I think either choice will be GREAT for your first Bbag! Make sure and post pics when you get what you choose!

which one do you like better and would you be wearing most often? I would personally do the black because i don't like rouille. but that's only my opinion.

Oh... I love firsts in bright colors!! I would say either Aqua or Vert Gazon from this season would be fantastic.

Otherwise, black would be fabulous - because it would be versatile and easily dressed up/dressed down/taken out on the town, etc.

I guess it depends on what all you will want to use it for?? ;) Congrats on getting your first bbag!!

Thank you all! I was talking to hubby this morning (I guess I'm lucky he sits there and listen to me) and he said...sounds to me like you want the rouille! So I ordered it today with the provision that I can return it if I don't like it (w/ restocking +shipping fees, of course). I'm so excited! I'll get my first bbag within a few days!!! I'll be sure to post pics :smile: