CLOSED - see first post -Authenticate This SAINT LAURENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helo Ladies, please help me authenticate this pair of YSL shoes. I've previously asked this at the glass slipper thread but no one replied. :sad:

Item: yves st laurent deep cherry red high heel platform shoes
Listing Number: 221058382914
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221058382914...84.m1497.l2649 (expired)
Photos:
ScreenShot2012-07-25at12512PM.png

ScreenShot2012-07-25at12531PM.png

Thank you soooo much! :smile:

Last edited:
vesna said:
I am soooooo happy, this is one of my favourite bags, and I wanted it in that gray nubuck so badly, but I do not have an excuse to buy the third :smile:) especially because I have besace in the same leather. I love, love YSL, as well as Mulberry :biggrin: Downtown is made in such a variety of leathers that it is unbelievable, from bubbly, and dearskin to more rigid and patent, and even gorgeous raffia which I also have and adore

can not wait to see your firther purchases, Muse and Muse II

Hi there

Does the large downtown in purple patent leather have the pocket at the front and back? I purchased it from eBay and have compared with my grey one that was previously authenticated here but the only differences are it has an outside pocket on the front and back of the bag and has lampo on the underside of the zipper (not the pulls) which I was previously told here is fine but I just need to check about the outside pocket as I'm not sure about that. Many thanks

Hi there

Does the large downtown in purple patent leather have the pocket at the front and back? I purchased it from eBay and have compared with my grey one that was previously authenticated here but the only differences are it has an outside pocket on the front and back of the bag and has lampo on the underside of the zipper (not the pulls) which I was previously told here is fine but I just need to check about the outside pocket as I'm not sure about that. Many thanks

Yes, depending on the leather, some have pockets front and back, some front only, some no pockets (lambskin). Lampo is an older one, I have seen purple with one pocket :smile:

Yes, depending on the leather, some have pockets front and back, some front only, some no pockets (lambskin). Lampo is an older one, I have seen purple with one pocket :smile:

Hi there, here's the link to it with all other details:

Item: YVES SAINT LAURENT YSL Patent purple leather large downtown tote shoulder bag
Listing Number: 221068671451
Seller: Polkadots Dress Agency
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221068671451?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thank you.

Hi there, here's the link to it with all other details:

Item: YVES SAINT LAURENT YSL Patent purple leather large downtown tote shoulder bag
Listing Number: 221068671451
Seller: Polkadots Dress Agency
Link: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221068671451?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Thank you.

This is the one ? I have seen it when the auction was on, looks great ! It is large downtown, not as the second photo which is medium in the same colour, this one is a beauty :smile:

This is the one ? I have seen it when the auction was on, looks great ! It is large downtown, not as the second photo which is medium in the same colour, this one is a beauty :smile:

Thank you Vesna. I just wanted to make sure it's authentic. It's beautiful although a little too big for me but I still love it as it's in excellen nearly new conditions so I got a bit of a bargain there for £340!

Thanks again for all your help.

x

Thank you Vesna. I just wanted to make sure it's authentic. It's beautiful although a little too big for me but I still love it as it's in excellen nearly new conditions so I got a bit of a bargain there for £340!

Thanks again for all your help.

x

I know it is big, medium is perfect size for downtown fr majority of us, and is still big....however I would also be more than happy with this bargain and beauty of purple leather

Can you please help authenticate this YSL Belle De Jour Clutch? It is actually my friend's but she does not have her own account.

I was not sure as the leather does not seem to look like the one currently selling on the website. Maybe it was from the previous collection made by different type of leather..?

Please help me here...thank you soo much.

4BUda.jpg

Bt8sk.jpg

uSWhI.jpg

ph10a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.