WOC aka Wallet on Chain 'Must Have'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks yodaling1. Lana said she could arrange it to be shipped here and I don't need to pay the CA sales tax but will need to pay customs tax here instead. I was late though (was only able to reach her on Sunday) the black caviar wocs are sold out since last Friday. But She has added me to her waiting list so that's good.

Also I called Paris Cambon boutique today and the SA said there is no WOC in ALL of France! OMG! <not sure if this is true, didn't get to call the other boutiques to confirm>

US departmental stores still ship overseas but I am not sure if sending to Europe will be a problem or not with each country rule/regulation. With NM, you have to buy gift card first using your international credit card to get your name into the system before you can purchase and ship overseas. Check with Lana and see if she could ship to where you are. Good luck.

Thanks yodaling1. Lana said she could arrange it to be shipped here and I don't need to pay the CA sales tax but will need to pay customs tax here instead. I was late though (was only able to reach her on Sunday) the black caviar wocs are sold out since last Friday. But She has added me to her waiting list so that's good.

Also I called Paris Cambon boutique today and the SA said there is no WOC in ALL of France! OMG! <not sure if this is true, didn't get to call the other boutiques to confirm>

Saks also ordered this and they ship international too. Check with Hector from Saks Santa Barbara [email protected]

I can't believe France did not have WOC at all?? How is that possible?

will call another paris boutique tomorrow to double check and let u ladies know! sometimes, i get conflicting info i don't know what to believe anymore!!!

and thanks for the saks tip! i read in ur other thread about opening an account with them online and getting a 10% discount, will check that too! you are a fountain of knowledge yodaling1! merci :smile:

Saks also ordered this and they ship international too. Check with Hector from Saks Santa Barbara [email protected]

I can't believe France did not have WOC at all?? How is that possible?

will call another paris boutique tomorrow to double check and let u ladies know! sometimes, i get conflicting info i don't know what to believe anymore!!!

and thanks for the saks tip! i read in ur other thread about opening an account with them online and getting a 10% discount, will check that too! you are a fountain of knowledge yodaling1! merci :smile:

I don't think outsiders can get 10% discount since you will need social security number to open an account. Without that you can't.

Absolutely beautiful! I am so wanting a red WOC...can I ask how much this was and does anyone know where I can find one? The store close to me only had a sea blue and maybe silver/grey (I kept coming back to the blue so I don't remember). Thanks in advance!

Oh, can I get the item number/code to try and hunt one down? Thanks again!

Thank you! I purchased my WOC last year for $1545 at my local Nieman Marcus. The color code for this red is 11A, meaning dark red from Fall, 2011. Not sure if this particular dark red is still in stores or you can maybe find one selling on EBay (carefully). I'm also not sure if the WOCS this year will come in this springs/falls red but I'd go in or call a Chanel boutique and ask.

Janicee said:
Hi Clarie ,

Congrats on your lovely purchase :smile: I been looking for the dull red Sevruga WOC, but they left the last display one at the NAC. Is this dull red WOC still in Stock at MBS? Maybe going down to have a look in the afternoon . :smile:

Hi! I think I got the last new piece, according to the SA in MBS...

Can someone help me ... I'm new to the Chanel obsession over from LV... I am in love with this wallet on a chain... Where I can I look online at pricing? I went to the Chanel website and don't see it? And when I go to all the high end department stores websites I never see chanel bags.. Any suggestions or pricing would be helpful to me!!! Thanks so much.. Love all ur WOC's!!!!!

PinayRN said:
Here's my contribution: Black Caviar Quilted WOC

This is the one I absolutely love!!!! And ur daughter is adorable!!! I need to have a daughter to share my love of bags because i think I'm scaring my three year old son because he sees how excited I get when I get one and he's like mommy I want a bag in red... Lol.. Quick question like I said earlier I'm totally completely new to Chanel.. How much does this one cost? And where do u buy them? Do u have to go to the store? Thanks for all ur help!!!!

This is the one I absolutely love!!!! And ur daughter is adorable!!! I need to have a daughter to share my love of bags because i think I'm scaring my three year old son because he sees how excited I get when I get one and he's like mommy I want a bag in red... Lol.. Quick question like I said earlier I'm totally completely new to Chanel.. How much does this one cost? And where do u buy them? Do u have to go to the store? Thanks for all ur help!!!!

Welcome to your new addiction! The classic quilted WOC you quoted above is $1775 USD right now. There are many variations of the WOC and prices vary accordingly. You can find pics of them in the earlier pages of this thread. I don't think the prices are online. If you are in the states you can try a Chanel boutique (if there is one nearby) or NM, Saks, Nordies. Also check the "Authentic Chanel Finds" sticky thread as some availability info have been posted there. Good luck!

Are you sure?
I'm quite astonished when I went in at the start of the sales they had quite a bunch in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.