Mon mono questions

SurgicalGirl

Be Kind & Courteous
Oct 2, 2011
Does anyone know if Louis Vuitton offers more mon mono pieces other than those on the website? I currently don't live near an LV so I vicariously live through tpf. I saw a few members had the mon mono zippy wallet but I wasn't sure if I missed out!! I would like a zippy wallet and passport and men's wallet done. Thanks for always being here for me!

sftrick said:
Yes, you can have other items monogrammed, but you will need to visit a boutique. They have examples of monogrammed SLGs in the store.

Great thanks!! I am going to be in locations of boutiques for the next few months in various places and I just want to budget accordingly and not get overwhelmed while in the store ha! If I go in and buy fast it takes a little longer for my fiancé to realize what had just happened haha!

Does anyone know if Louis Vuitton offers more mon mono pieces other than those on the website? I currently don't live near an LV so I vicariously live through tpf. I saw a few members had the mon mono zippy wallet but I wasn't sure if I missed out!! I would like a zippy wallet and passport and men's wallet done. Thanks for always being here for me!

Yes, you can have other items monogrammed, but you will need to visit a boutique. They have examples of monogrammed SLGs in the store.

I think they also offer this service for certain wallets and agendas.

I think you are talking about two different processes. OP is asking about the Mon Monogram pieces. Those are special order items and take 4-8 weeks from the time you place your order until you receive them. Only the bags listed on LV's website are available such as the Neverfull and Speedy and a few others. You can pick a number of color combos for the stripes and your monogram.
The service that is done in select stores is heatstamping and done while you wait (if it's not too busy).

I think you are talking about two different processes. OP is asking about the Mon Monogram pieces. Those are special order items and take 4-8 weeks from the time you place your order until you receive them. Only the bags listed on LV's website are available such as the Neverfull and Speedy and a few others. You can pick a number of color combos for the stripes and your monogram.
The service that is done in select stores is heatstamping and done while you wait (if it's not too busy).

You can have passport covers, some wallets, and some other SLGs customized with mon monogram, but not over the website. There is a whole catalogue available in the store that you can see the different items for which the service is available. The online service is very limited.

You can have passport covers, some wallets, and some other SLGs customized with mon monogram, but not over the website. There is a whole catalogue available in the store that you can see the different items for which the service is available. The online service is very limited.

Yup, I was offered the Mon Mono service when I was planning to buy an agenda at the boutique.

They do Mon Monogram for agendas and wallets, I was offered this at the boutique.

They do Mon Monogram for agendas and wallets, I was offered this at the boutique.

My apologies! I misunderstood OP's question. I thought OP was asking if there are more bags/purses available for the service.