Red Mini Flap

Hi PF2010, glad to be of some enabling!!!;). I finally wore my medium out today and it was so so stunning, I was more delighted with the color when I wore it out than admiring it sitting prettily in various locations in my house :biggrin:
You have every right to be über excited.
Thanks Peonies! Your reveal was simply stunning and I could not resist! I'm super excited about this one.

The kisslock clutch arrived last week. Here is a pic. Did you get your mini yet? I'd love to see a pic. I am in love with this red so interested in seeing other pieces, to see what else might speak to me. :smile:

Thanks.

image-3450606974.jpg

willeyi said:
The kisslock clutch arrived last week. Here is a pic. Did you get your mini yet? I'd love to see a pic. I am in love with this red so interested in seeing other pieces, to see what else might speak to me. :smile:

Thanks.

Aaaww lucky! Congrats! They're beautiful! Unfortunately, i havent gotten the mini :sad: I just followed up this morning and was told it should be coming any day now.. Am a little worried that no one has posted/seen the 12a red minis yet when almost all of the 12As has been released.. Hopefully there really is a red mini for 12a and I'm not just waiting for nothing... I'll be really sad :sad:

But in meantime, I'm excited to get the pearly beige square mini tomorrow!! It's a return at NM so hopefully it's not in a bad condition *fingers crossed* It's my very first mini so i'm excited :smile:

Anyway, i will definitely post it here as soon as I get the red minis! :smile: Enjoy your beauties!

mrsMP said:
Aaaww lucky! Congrats! They're beautiful! Unfortunately, i havent gotten the mini :sad: I just followed up this morning and was told it should be coming any day now.. Am a little worried that no one has posted/seen the 12a red minis yet when almost all of the 12As has been released.. Hopefully there really is a red mini for 12a and I'm not just waiting for nothing... I'll be really sad :sad:

But in meantime, I'm excited to get the pearly beige square mini tomorrow!! It's a return at NM so hopefully it's not in a bad condition *fingers crossed* It's my very first mini so i'm excited :smile:

Anyway, i will definitely post it here as soon as I get the red minis! :smile: Enjoy your beauties!

I am also waiting for the red mini :smile: did u order the square one or rectangular? So fair just heard about the square so wonder if there's any rectangular out there

cashcash said:
I am also waiting for the red mini :smile: did u order the square one or rectangular? So fair just heard about the square so wonder if there's any rectangular out there

The square one.. Me neither.. Havent heard of any rectangular red minis.. But lucky for me, im only interested in the square ones! :smile:

Windaria said:
I am also looking for the rectangular, red mini. Hopefully there are some floating around.

As far as I know, only Hirsh ordered the rectangular mini red caviar and sold out for awhile. Luckily, I got one, just paid the deposit.
Saks ordered the square mini red caviar but nothing in rectangular mini.

sukiyaki said:
As far as I know, only Hirsh ordered the rectangular mini red caviar and sold out for awhile. Luckily, I got one, just paid the deposit.
Saks ordered the square mini red caviar but nothing in rectangular mini.

urs is rectangular or square? any pix?