Omfg!!!!!!#6 Gauffre!!!rofl!and I Loves It!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
Prada just sent this bag and wallet....This bag is SO ME!!!!LOVES!Its the ANTIC deerskin leather..its darker on the edges..and simply MELTS in your hands.I have never felt a leather like this before..Im so in love..I may never put it down..LMAO!!!!!!!!!!(Its mushier and yummier than LAst years Antic leather!!!:nuts: )
I need your opinion on the wallet..THAT Im not 100% sold on yet..LOL..Plus after seeing the price tag on this new gauffre..I shouldnt really buy the wallet too...My bank accnt will need CPR...HEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK..enough jibber jabbering..Presenting my NEW all time FAVE GAUFFRE!!(SNIFF!!!*WIPES EYES...***).....................................
newpradawoohoo005.jpg

Ok Don't put that camera away....we need modeling pics, and measurements, and pics of the wallet!!!! Not moving until you produce!!!! (Holy you know what!!!) That is gorgeous!!!! Not totally sold yet that it's nicer than out sister bags......

OMG that bag looks like you could use it as a pillow!!! That soft? OK the only thing I don't like about the wallet is the snap closure....that might irritate me as little things like that do...I prefer magnetic..But it's stunning just the same..How much for the wallet? Where do you find all these lovely things? I'm still looking for a wallet to match our cera's...:cursing: