Could this be my next Chanel?

I have no opinion for this since I don't know your collection. If you have a classic flap or GST, then "yes". This is a nice bag to keep for next one. If you don't have a classic flap or GST, then it's "NO". It's really depend on what you like. ;)

I have no opinion for this since I don't know your collection. If you have a classic flap or GST, then "yes". This is a nice bag to keep for next one. If you don't have a classic flap or GST, then it's "NO". It's really depend on what you like. ;)

:crybaby:No classic flap - maybe i should save for that instead! thanks so much

:crybaby:No classic flap - maybe i should save for that instead! thanks so much

I personally think that classic flap is long-lasting collection and never go out of style since it's been out since 1950s. GST is also a good choice since it's more roomy and useful. I prefer to have one classic flap (or GST) instead of multiple seasonal bags. Good luck. ;)

I like it! But I agree with Canneiv. I'd rather save up for iconic bags (classic flap or reissue). It's just more my style & fits into my lifestyle better. This isn't to say that you shouldn't get this bag. If you love it & think you'll get a lot of use out of it, then get it.

I say if you like it, go for it. I don't think that's a 'reissue' camera bag - not sure what it is called exactly, though. I have a few Chanel bags but no classic flaps and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. I have gotten a few before, but wasn't in love and returned them. You should get the bag that you love - whatever it is. For me I would rather have no Chanel bag than a GST, but that's just my opinion :smile: