I'm SOO sad!!

Lilmsamy

Dec 22, 2006
I've been watching the cream color softy fariday hobo at bergdorf goodman...but when I went on to look at it again it was gone!!! grrr...I don't know why I was waiting!! :crybaby:That was the only place online where I saw it instock too.

Have anyone seen where I can get a cream color softy fariah hobo??

Thanks!!

Thanks to everyone for their responses but I FOUND ONE bag today at nordstroms!! This what it looks like..
BGV01AS_mn.jpg

What do you guys think?? :graucho:

IMO, i think the style is a bit bohemian with the pockets/buckle thingy going on. I tried the Chalk -white one before, and find it is heavy. And, white is kind of hard to maintain too. :yes:

I prefer the Chicory colour :
marcj1117711547_347x683f.jpg

And, actually i prefer the previous season's softy faridah than the current season one.
This is the previous season's softy faridah:
softyfaridagbag.jpg

p11278542_ph_detail_03.jpg

I bought the chicory from BG and am sorry to say that I was disappointed. I had been so excited about this bag because it combined all my loves - brownish, lots of external pockets, squishy leather, and great MJ style. The style of the bag is nice, but the color was a little too terra cotta clay for me, and the quality of the leather was disappointing. The surface of the leather scratched off in a small spot on the side of the bag, probably from packing, and it just showed how flimsy and delicate the leather was. I know this is the softy style, but I have other squish bags with better quality leather. The bag was also heavier than I expected after having read that MbMJ is lighter than MJ. Besides, I paid less than $500 for my Stella which is of exceptional quality. I can't justify $400 for this one. Back she goes.

I do agree that this bag is heavy. It is empty with just tissue inside and yet it weigh more than my Softy Carryall with my daily stuffs inside. But the size of this bag is slightly bigger than the Softy Carryall, maybe that's why it is heavier?:sweatdrop:

I bought the chicory from BG and am sorry to say that I was disappointed. I had been so excited about this bag because it combined all my loves - brownish, lots of external pockets, squishy leather, and great MJ style. The style of the bag is nice, but the color was a little too terra cotta clay for me, and the quality of the leather was disappointing. The surface of the leather scratched off in a small spot on the side of the bag, probably from packing, and it just showed how flimsy and delicate the leather was. I know this is the softy style, but I have other squish bags with better quality leather. The bag was also heavier than I expected after having read that MbMJ is lighter than MJ. Besides, I paid less than $500 for my Stella which is of exceptional quality. I can't justify $400 for this one. Back she goes.