Desert Mauve Paraty... My first, not my last!

:hugs:Hi there, C4H! Life's so busy these days that I've only had time to pop in and out on tpf. But I always check in here in Chloe. I can't believe how big your precious boy is! I'm sure he's great to snuggle with! Your paraty is gorgeous -- I wish to get another some day. I just purchased an Ethel; I'm so excited to get it. I'm a Chloe girl at heart.

Hi, kdo!!! There you are! I missed ya! I hope you're doing well. :hugs::heart:

Chloé75;22442295 said:
OMG :drool: Love this color and this size...congrats !

Thanks, Chloé75!

Oh my! She's SO SO pretty! I feel like Desert Mauve is just a touch darker than blush, which I absolutely love! And the chameleon effect is great--it makes it seem like you have 2 or 3 lovely Paratys instead of one! :smile:

I think a red Paraty is next on my list ... such classic lines and styling!

Thanks, ppinkiwi! You have an excellent point there, multi-bags in one bag, I like that! I haven't seen a "blush" yet so I can't comment on the likeness, but I bet it's gorgeous!

:hugs:Hi there, C4H! Life's so busy these days that I've only had time to pop in and out on tpf. But I always check in here in Chloe. I can't believe how big your precious boy is! I'm sure he's great to snuggle with! Your paraty is gorgeous -- I wish to get another some day. I just purchased an Ethel; I'm so excited to get it. I'm a Chloe girl at heart.

Oh my, an Ethel! Can't wait to see your reveal and mod pics! I hear ya about being a chloé girl, I'm starting to understand what all the fuss is about. Speaking of which, lol, my DS is almost 2! He's elongated since his baby pic in my avatar, and very very active and even more opinionated (much like momma), as you can probably imagine.:lol:

Somehow I got past the display and pet phase, so ootd yesterday and today. I'm 5'5" for reference.

f3e1bbbb.jpg

e9535eff.jpg

612a170e.jpg

78b23023.jpg

Crazy4Handbags said:
Somehow I got past the display and pet phase, so ootd yesterday and today. I'm 5'5" for reference.

Love, love, love!!! Looks great on you!! I just love how Paraty can dress up or down and goes with everything!

Great mod shots! Can't believe that your boy's 2 already! How time flies! I will definite post pics of the Ethel when I get her in my hot little hands.

Crazy4Handbags said:
Oh my, an Ethel! Can't wait to see your reveal and mod pics! I hear ya about being a chloé girl, I'm starting to understand what all the fuss is about. Speaking of which, lol, my DS is almost 2! He's elongated since his baby pic in my avatar, and very very active and even more opinionated (much like momma), as you can probably imagine.:lol:

Great mod shots! Can't believe that your boy's 2 already! How time flies! I will definite post pics of the Ethel when I get her in my hot little hands.

Thanks, kdo! It's hard for me to believe that it's been 2 yrs since his birth and that I've been a momma for that long! So much has happened and changed since; life is full of surprises!