My LV Collection

So you all have inspired me to start an inventory of my LV items and showcasing the LV collection. I can't get enough of members' LV collection threads!!!

I should be writing my master's thesis right now... (shhh!!) so I didn't take pics of each item individually, but I gathered up shoes and some accessories. I'll finish this thread out in the next few weeks with bags and other accessories.

My journey to LV has been interesting! At first I was a Burberry addict and then Armani and for some reason never fell in love with LV until later. Now, since high school I've collected pieces and am totally in love with the brand. What durable and lovely bags! I'm so happy I found this forum to connect with other LV lovers!!!!

I'm fairly new to the forums too, but seriously, you guys are the best!

So...here goes some LV documenting! ;)
:heart::love::love::love:Love all your goodies. Thanks for sharing and enjoy.

ssv003 said:
My Monogram bags

Palermo GM, NF GM and Menilmontant PM

And I thought this beauty deserved a picture of its own :smile:

LE Mono Rayures NF GM

Your Collection is Beautiful :smile:. I regret not purchasing the LE Mono Rayures NF :sad: I want one so bad :/

Such a beautiful collection!! Thank you so much for sharing!! About your Siracusa...how does it compare to the NF MM - is it a little bit wider? I've considered the Siracusa GM because I love the handles and the cross body option.

Such a beautiful collection!! Thank you so much for sharing!! About your Siracusa...how does it compare to the NF MM - is it a little bit wider? I've considered the Siracusa GM because I love the handles and the cross body option.

Well that's a great question since I love them both equally! :biggrin:

In my Siracusa I can fit my 15" Macbook Pro Retina display in the bag with its neoprene case on (though it's a bit tight), papers and files, organizer mono wallet, iPod, some medicine, sunglasses in their case, my phone of course and some other stuff that I'm probably forgetting to mention here.

It's really wonderful, though. I actually initially got a defective one. Of course they repaired it in a few weeks. Now my lovely Siracusa has a really sturdy zipper, so I'm not worried about messing it up anytime soon. It's seriously amazing, and I love how it has a zipper--I would never worry if I'd get caught in the rain, you know? It's great for cross body, too!

As far the NF goes, it's great, but I think the Siracusa is a better longterm option, especially if you need a zipper and cross body option. I think it's a less common bag and is really elegant. Perfect for summer and spring.

Any other questions? Please let me know! :smile: