Come share your July 2012 purchases!

Here's mine :smile:
1780070-a-day-before-4th-of-july-instant-reveal-image-2453764152.jpg

Hi :smile: do you mind sharing your gst color code? gorgeous color!! :smile: Is it from 12a?
TIA ;)

Just got a card holder and coin purse over the weekend to go in my smaller bags as my long wallet took up all the space! Will eventually get a flat card holder too when they get them in I think.

Attachments

• image-2031694356.jpg
    image-2031694356.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 2,219
  • image-430312564.jpg
    image-430312564.jpg
    409.5 KB · Views: 2,268
KandyKane said:
Just got a card holder and coin purse over the weekend to go in my smaller bags as my long wallet took up all the space! Will eventually get a flat card holder too when they get them in I think.

Oooh Very cute!! Congrats! :smile: Btw, are those the pearly beige clutch? How do you like the pearly beige caviar? Does it get dirt easily?

mrsMP said:
Oooh Very cute!! Congrats! :smile: Btw, are those the pearly beige clutch? How do you like the pearly beige caviar? Does it get dirt easily?

Yes it's the pearly beige clutch. I've only used it twice while I was away, so it hasn't gotten dirty yet. I did spray it with Meltonian waterproof stainproof stuff so hopefully it stays clean.

Funny story, while I was in the boutique I was carrying my 10c red (wanted to compare to the 12a which they didn't have) and my SA told me at least 2 customers asked their SA if they had it.

KandyKane said:
Yes it's the pearly beige clutch. I've only used it twice while I was away, so it hasn't gotten dirty yet. I did spray it with Meltonian waterproof stainproof stuff so hopefully it stays clean.

Funny story, while I was in the boutique I was carrying my 10c red (wanted to compare to the 12a which they didn't have) and my SA told me at least 2 customers asked their SA if they had it.

Would you mind sharing where you got the Meltonian spray? TIA! :smile: