• Shoulder Atlas in red or navy

• Bolide 37 in red or navy

• Toolbox 26 in red

Results are only viewable after voting.

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hello dear TPFers,

Yet another question asking for your kind help.

Chanel Maxi in Beige claire or shoulder atlas in maybe a red color?

both are great for travel.

I need a light colored bag. I already have a so kelly 26 BE (good for travel also).

further along my wishlust (yes, lust) is a bolide 37 and toolbox 26 in red and an SB2 in dark blue.

i'll be going to HK next month and going on another trip late october.

thanks very much!!

baileylab, too many options .... Sooo tuff^ :hugs:

Chanel ... Instant recognition, most chic casual to formal for travel so pack one bag less...

Atlas ... Under the radar, even for some H addicts, great no worry casual day only...

Bolide 37 ... Sikkim only !?! Mou, chic travel bag, carry lots( snacks for the kids ;)) leather and corners may not fare well...

Toolbox 26 ... Swift only ?!? Easy to stuff and shoulder day option, love the glow from swift, same fate for corners...

Color is just preference^

Chanel Maxi is dressy from day to night while Shoulder Atlas is something you have to try on considering the dimensions might not sit comfortable with many.

Between the 2, I'd pick Chanel Maxi. Though I've not worn Chanel Maxi for a long time, it's a bag that matches with almost anything and has a great amount of memories. Beige Claire is :heart:. I'm not really a fan of Atlas though it's a fantastic bag for travelling and daily needs. For this, I'd choose Victoria Elan instead.

Personally, my favorite among All will be Bolide followed by Toolbox. Toolbox is a fun bag and I adore it.

Etoupe Shoulder Atlas

Attachments

• 288285.jpg
    288285.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 414
baileylab, too many options .... Sooo tuff^ :hugs:

Chanel ... Instant recognition, most chic casual to formal for travel so pack one bag less...

Atlas ... Under the radar, even for some H addicts, great no worry casual day only...

Bolide 37 ... Sikkim only !?! Mou, chic travel bag, carry lots( snacks for the kids ;)) leather and corners may not fare well...

Toolbox 26 ... Swift only ?!? Easy to stuff and shoulder day option, love the glow from swift, same fate for corners...

Color is just preference^

hello FashionistaO!!!

thanks for the reply!

great thought on the chanel being 2 in 1.

Bolide i'm referring to is the traditional bolide. cannot do handheld only as i've tried and it's not for me. too many stuff to carry while shopping :graucho: (that includes grocery shopping, my dear). so my bolide has to have the shoulder strap.

thanks again!

Chanel Maxi is dressy from day to night while Shoulder Atlas is something you have to try on considering the dimensions might not sit comfortable with many.

Between the 2, I'd pick Chanel Maxi. Though I've not worn Chanel Maxi for a long time, it's a bag that matches with almost anything and has a great amount of memories. Beige Claire is :heart:. I'm not really a fan of Atlas though it's a fantastic bag for travelling and daily needs. For this, I'd choose Victoria Elan instead.

Personally, my favorite among All will be Bolide followed by Toolbox. Toolbox is a fun bag and I adore it.

Etoupe Shoulder Atlas

thank you so much for your insights Iffah!

H still rules!

Re: bolide, can consider ordering a canvas strap too, comfier and sportier.

And if you get bolide in color that exist in your bag repertoire, then get multi use out of strap too^

hello FashionistaO!!!

thanks for the reply!

great thought on the chanel being 2 in 1.

Bolide i'm referring to is the traditional bolide. cannot do handheld only as i've tried and it's not for me. too many stuff to carry while shopping :graucho: (that includes grocery shopping, my dear). so my bolide has to have the shoulder strap.

thanks again!

Have to go with the Bolide out of the 4 choices and I love the 37 size for travel.
Can't go wrong with any colour for Bolide but for a more understated elegance, navy rather than red. Though Bolide will be stunning in red, but don't know how versatile it is during traveling.
The Chanel Maxi is a classic but doesn't hold as much as a Bolide 37 IMO.
Not such a fan for The Toolbox or Atlas unfortunately.

Hello dear TPFers,

Yet another question asking for your kind help.

Chanel Maxi in Beige claire or shoulder atlas in maybe a red color?

both are great for travel.

I need a light colored bag. I already have a so kelly 26 BE (good for travel also).

further along my wishlust (yes, lust) is a bolide 37 and toolbox 26 in red and an SB2 in dark blue.

i'll be going to HK next month and going on another trip late october.

thanks very much!!

Dear baileylab, I voted for the bolide. I didn't like it before but it's really growing on me nowadays.

Chanel Maxi is a great bag but I personally find the chain can become very uncomfortable when worn for a longer time during the day.

Have you tried Atlas in person? I looked at this bag a while back and after I tried it on, I passed. It's somehow quite heavy and the 2 handles won't stay put on the shoulder.

I haven't really cared about toolbox because I think it looks very square and I wonder how comfortable it can be at the side of one's body.

So there, I think the bolide is perfect! You can even consider the 31cm size for a more compact look and better as a shoulder option. Good luck with your decision!

Dear baileylab, I voted for the bolide. I didn't like it before but it's really growing on me nowadays.

Chanel Maxi is a great bag but I personally find the chain can become very uncomfortable when worn for a longer time during the day.

Have you tried Atlas in person? I looked at this bag a while back and after I tried it on, I passed. It's somehow quite heavy and the 2 handles won't stay put on the shoulder.

I haven't really cared about toolbox because I think it looks very square and I wonder how comfortable it can be at the side of one's body.

So there, I think the bolide is perfect! You can even consider the 31cm size for a more compact look and better as a shoulder option. Good luck with your decision!

thanks XiangXiang!

I havent tried an atlas but it looks nice in pics (look at iffah's temting pic) and a nice throw in everything but the kitchen sink bag.

I have tried a red bolide 31 & it looks small on me. I'm not exactly thin hehe. And with the stuff i am toting i don't think a 31 will fit my stuff when i travel (addition of sunnies - and you know how much space sunnies can occupy).

thanks for voting!

chanel or bolide i dont find the atlas a practical bag and cant really justify that bag

thanks Birkel!

Have to go with the Bolide out of the 4 choices and I love the 37 size for travel.
Can't go wrong with any colour for Bolide but for a more understated elegance, navy rather than red. Though Bolide will be stunning in red, but don't know how versatile it is during traveling.
The Chanel Maxi is a classic but doesn't hold as much as a Bolide 37 IMO.
Not such a fan for The Toolbox or Atlas unfortunately.

ThansCr1stalangel!

I like the idea of the bolide in red!

Thanks Purselover!

1) Bolide in Red :love:

2) Chanel Maxi

Good Luck!

Thanks Sinatra!!