Tivoli or Speedy 40 or Delightful MM? Which would you choose?

lovebags1

O.G.
Jun 19, 2008
I didn't see anything about this but I am in desparate need of opinion and to see if any regrets on puchasing the Tivoli. I have a speedy 40 (MIF even!) and I am looking to get the tivoli but am not sure especially since I would have to sell the 40 or my delightful mm to get it. I just don't know about the tivoli. Anyone with any regrets on purchasing it? Anyone with the three bags I mentioned have any advice? Thanks!!

I say don't sell. I own all 3 (mine is a 35)...tivoli is heavy, I regret it; speedy, well, I am the minority in this form because I hate mine. Short handles are useless to me. After carrying it on the arm, it hurts, and hand carry isn't always conducive.
Now, a speedy B is a different story. I like the carrying options, but, you already have it and if you use it then no point in selling.

I love my delightful. Fits from a little to a lot, nice slouch when carried, comfy, great handle. Do you love yours?

Don't sell. The Tivoli is heavy. Pretty, but not functional IMHO.

Good luck deciding!

I didn't see anything about this but I am in desparate need of opinion and to see if any regrets on puchasing the Tivoli. I have a speedy 40 (MIF even!) and I am looking to get the tivoli but am not sure especially since I would have to sell the 40 or my delightful mm to get it. I just don't know about the tivoli. Anyone with any regrets on purchasing it? Anyone with the three bags I mentioned have any advice? Thanks!!

There was just a thread asking about regrets on the Tivoli purchase.
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/do-you-regret-buying-a-tivoli-763243.html

I say don't sell. I own all 3 (mine is a 35)...tivoli is heavy, I regret it; speedy, well, I am the minority in this form because I hate mine. Short handles are useless to me. After carrying it on the arm, it hurts, and hand carry isn't always conducive.
Now, a speedy B is a different story. I like the carrying options, but, you already have it and if you use it then no point in selling.

I love my delightful. Fits from a little to a lot, nice slouch when carried, comfy, great handle. Do you love yours?

Don't sell. The Tivoli is heavy. Pretty, but not functional IMHO.

Good luck deciding!

Which delightful size do you have? I have the mm and kind of regret not getting the smaller one as it is more like a purse instead of a tote. So that is why I picked that one. I don't know about the speedy 40 though. i love that it is made in france and i do like carrying it