Desert Mauve Paraty... My first, not my last!

Crazy4Handbags

Broccoli, yum!
O.G.
May 1, 2008
Hello Chloé ladies!

I received my first Paraty in Desert Mauve and I must say, it took my breath away! Stock pics did not do any justice of its true color. It is quite a chameleon, like most of Chloé colors seem to be. Ranges from grey, dusty pink, lavender, full on mauve. In terms of tone, I find it is quite in the middle of warm and cool, which makes it versatile!
All of the twists, turns, folds, pleats, and the bag remains light weight. Amazing!
The shape reminds me of a skirt or dress, a super elegant one!

After staring at her for awhile, she seems to be closest in color to the first photo and the last photo, on my screen.

fb7f0366.jpg

9f1974d4.jpg

6ee8a549.jpg

Simply beautiful! Enjoy, C4H!

Crazy4Handbags said:
Hello Chloé ladies!

I received my first Paraty in Desert Mauve and I must say, it took my breath away! Stock pics did not do any justice of its true color. It is quite a chameleon, like most of Chloé colors seem to be. Ranges from grey, dusty pink, lavender, full on mauve. In terms of tone, I find it is quite in the middle of warm and cool, which makes it versatile!
All of the twists, turns, folds, pleats, and the bag remains light weight. Amazing!
The shape reminds me of a skirt or dress, a super elegant one!

After staring at her for awhile, she seems to be closest in color to the first photo and the last photo, on my screen.

Congratulations! Lovely bag! I could look at your pics all day! And I probably will!

Ha! Thanks, pree! What a beautiful pup on your avatar!

Love love love and I want one! Congrats, I love this color paraty.

Thanks, blue! Me too, this color's pretty special! I send you good bag vibes, hope you can get one soon!

Thanks for the close ups - she's a beauty!

Thanks, pursexoxo!

So pretty!!!! Its hard to find a desert mauve!!!

Thanks, koalala. I didn't realize it was htf! I think there're some mediums on forwardforward.com. Hgbagsonline has a large. I send you good bag vibes too!

Such a beautiful bag!! I need one myself!

Thanks, bag lover! Yes, you need one!

Simply beautiful! Enjoy, C4H!

Hi, kdo!!! There you are! I missed ya! I hope you're doing well. :hugs::heart: