Shoes You Cannot Get Rid Of

AChanelADay

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
Are there shoes that even though they do not work for you, you will not get rid of?

me: batik python lady peeps. i cannot get rid of them UNTIL i find a replacement. psychologically I cannot

It's not that they don't work for me, it's just that I haven't worn them yet. I normally get rid of shoes I don't wear within a year or so, but I can't bring myself to do that with my nude Youpli, Clou Noeud, or leopard MBP. There likely won't be replacements for them, but they're pretty enough for me to keep them simply cuz I like how they look in my closet:lol: However, I do think I will wear the MBP and CN someday soon, just can't think of when.

dirtyaddiction said:
My Ambers.. I sold my ambertina's when I found these but there .5 size too big! Don't care though. Not letting go until I find one in my size :amuse:

Ahh my holy grail! I have yet to find them, so I would totally do the same if I could find it in ANY size!

My patent pink HPs. HPs are a great style for my foot and I find them super comfy BUT the pink is quite bright (not shocking pink or barbie pink but very bright nonetheless) and I feel like they are too young for me. They are so rare and so special that I have not been able to part with them. It doesn't help that they are DH's very favorite pair and he constantly reminds me that I would forever regret it if I sold them.

Attachments

• DSCF0354.JPG
    DSCF0354.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 907
My patent pink HPs. HPs are a great style for my foot and I find them super comfy BUT the pink is quite bright (not shocking pink or barbie pink but very bright nonetheless) and I feel like they are too young for me. They are so rare and so special that I have not been able to part with them. It doesn't help that they are DH's very favorite pair and he constantly reminds me that I would forever regret it if I sold them.

This is absolutely not true. I'm 100% sure these will look amazing on you :loveeyes:
So please don't sell them.

i think my rolandos are this pink. pretty color. but i wear a lot of color in general. you have to put them on so you're not scared of them :smile:

you can conquer this shoe! :biguns:

i will be waiting for outfit pics:biggrin:

My Ron ron zeppa in python. Cant walk in them after 10 minutes. But it was my christmas gift, first exotics and so they re sitting under glass cloche and being pretty :smile:

hmm... I have a few...

Very Galaxy 120 in Fuchsia: Really stiff and painful shoe to walk in, but they're my special Valentine's day shoes that I can't get rid of

Bianca Botta 140: really high boots... I find it looks kinda stripperish on me, but I still love them

Mad Marta 150 Ostrich LE: Can't walk in them. The pitch is too steep and makes me feel like I'm always on my tippy toes, ready to fall over any second, so it messes up my posture - you know the look when you have your bump sticking out and top bent forward? I like to stand straight as possible...

Lady Peep 150 Python Fairy Tale: Again, pitch is too steep, like my Mad Martas

i think my rolandos are this pink. pretty color. but i wear a lot of color in general. you have to put them on so you're not scared of them :smile:

you can conquer this shoe! :biguns:

i will be waiting for outfit pics:biggrin:

I can! I can! I have worn them out only a few times and mostly just marvel at and wear them at home. You are totally right and summer is the perfect season to be pretty in pink! Thanks, love.