HELP ME CHOOSE! Summerissima colors.....!!!

rayrayray

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
I am torn in between these two summerissimas...

One with white python heels..... and the one with red suede heels...

Just the shoes themselves, the white heels look prettier but actually worn I feel like the red heels look prettier....

I think the white python heels with tan body and black straps will be more versatile but at the same time I wear a lot of reds...so.....

I cannot decided!!!

If u ONLY have to choose one, which one do YOU like better??

Thanks!

Attachments

• Emma-Stone-in-Christian-Louboutin-Summerissima-platform-sandal.jpg
    Emma-Stone-in-Christian-Louboutin-Summerissima-platform-sandal.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,008
  • 4220820-rachel-bilson-and-christian-louboutin-summerissima-sandals-gallery.jpg
    4220820-rachel-bilson-and-christian-louboutin-summerissima-sandals-gallery.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 436
red - i agree with the above poster, i also don't like the wooden platform on the brown, although the white python heel is to die for.

also since i wear more neutrals, the red is a more fun pop of colour for me to add visual interest to outfits.

I have the Python heel so of course I am biased! But I don't think you can go wrong with with either one. Even with the red one you don't have to wear red it will go great with black and any other neutral tones.

Forgot to mention that I have the python one, so I'm biased. But either one would be a great addition to any CL collection. However, both pairs would probably come home with me in that predicament ;)

Last edited: